What was done to your rig this week?

Yeah, the axle material will probably just grow back on its own :crazyeyes:

What a bunch of fuckers.

To be fair, they might’ve been able to just stake the bore with a punch enough to hold it. Done it hundreds of times on truck transmissions. And it is just fine. But if you’re too stupid to put on a lug nut right, I mean... “here’s your sign”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

fiend

Caught the Bug
Replaced the air bag module. Finally no dash lights. First time in years. Thought I might have to take it to the dealer for calibration, but thankfully not necessary.

IMG_4389.jpg

I also finished the Dynamat/Dynaliner project (passenger side).

Hooked up the rear seat heaters too. Just in time for winter.

Bear_JT

Hooked
To be fair, they might’ve been able to just stake the bore with a punch enough to hold it. Done it hundreds of times on truck transmissions. And it is just fine. But if you’re too stupid to put on a lug nut right, I mean... “here’s your sign”

That’s possible, but like you said the whole lug nut thing being too much for them to handle and being sneaky about replacing one really bugs me.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
IMG_6597.jpg
Got the pleasure of installing this transmission shifter bushing in parking lot 🤦🏻*♂️. I had a couple spares in my console for years.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I carried some of those in my glove box and gave them to someone but now I can’t remember who!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 355078
Got the pleasure of installing this transmission shifter bushing in parking lot 🤦🏻*♂️. I had a couple spares in my console for years.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

Sucks Steve, but at least you had one. I should probably pick up a spare or two for the parts bag.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Dropped the Jeep off to get regeared today. He works alone and has a couple things ahead of me so hopefully I'll get it back next week. By then the drive shaft should be finished too. Kill two birds with one stone.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom