The "Mid Life" buy thread

Looking good Brandon! How do you fix that?

Not completely sure yet - I have 4" bump stops but probably need a little more - My ride height is set pretty low as we did not want to set it until I get my tire carrier on the rear. I'm also not sure what roll the timing rings play in the front as both springs are 250's - My guess is to raise my ride height a little and add a little more bump stop and lower my timing rings. or maybe limit my steering stops - to be honest I'm not sure.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Not completely sure yet - I have 4" bump stops but probably need a little more - My ride height is set pretty low as we did not want to set it until I get my tire carrier on the rear. I'm also not sure what roll the timing rings play in the front as both springs are 250's - My guess is to raise my ride height a little and add a little more bump stop and lower my timing rings. or maybe limit my steering stops - to be honest I'm not sure.

Got it. I'll be interested to find out what you determine the correct fix is. I'm starting to think that this might the a good kit for me and hoping to get some help installing it so it will definitely be good to know once you've worked it out so I can do it right the first time 😄👍🏻

Got around to installing my 20" Light Bar for the bumper with EVO Bracket

NOTE: This bracket is made for the "EVO Pro Series Bumper" it is NOT a "Pro Series Bracket" Read the description carefully - This will work for my application on a Quarter Pounder Bumper but the mounting surface is NOT bent at 90* it is more like 100* However my winch controller is in the way so I used it in reverse.

Bolted it up and realized I am out of wire - so I will wire it up tomorrow :doh:

IMG_1662.jpg

2015-07-07 14.19.48.jpg

2015-07-07 14.20.09.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Got around to installing my 20" Light Bar for the bumper with EVO Bracket

NOTE: This bracket is made for the "EVO Pro Series Bumper" it is NOT a "Pro Series Bracket" Read the description carefully - This will work for my application on a Quarter Pounder Bumper but the mounting surface is NOT bent at 90* it is more like 100* However my winch controller is in the way so I used it in reverse.

Bolted it up and realized I am out of wire - so I will wire it up tomorrow :doh:

View attachment 152552

View attachment 152549

View attachment 152550

Looks good! Are you going to wire it to your fog light switch?

Looks clean Brandon, great work! 

Thanks

Nice!! Bright?

No I'm not so bright :doh: (not wired yet)

Looks great! When you get it wired let's see how bright it is. I really like the look of that.

Thanks, I will try but it is hard to show how well a light works with a camera but we will see.

The bracket is so clean and the bumper is so dirty.

I found this cool teflon spray that repels bugs - I only applied it to the bracket as a test to see how well it works - apparently pretty well! :cheesy:

Gave Eeyore some wax today - made an attempt to buff out the pinstripes, got all but 3 gnarly ones but it is nice and clean now:thumb:

“Most likely get it dirty again, anyway.”

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

Top Bottom