The "Mid Life" buy thread

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Such a great time, congrats brother on all the progress, I'm always a couple steps behind you! Can't wait to meet all your helpers on the Rubicon Run, sounds like the right people to know! I'm still saving for my C/Os and this thread is making me itchy for them even more!! 😄👍🏻

You're paint code is on your door jamb

Look at your door jam and buy it from automotive touchup.

Yes I understand where the paint code is - my issue is it seems all Anvil Jeeps vary a little and I can only find 1 code - PDS (LDS) and that code is hard to find - I bought Mopar PDS/LDS touch up but could only find it one place and there are no variants - Was just wondering if there was a way to find the formula that was used on MY jeep. Also Anvil was used on a few Chrysler Models.

@IrishJK just curious if your code is PDS as well - and if so I bet our Jeeps are slightly different in colors.

Maybe one of the experts can find it for me ;)

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Well, it's pretty well known mopar paint sucks to begin with. Best of luck finding your color.

Well, it's pretty well known mopar paint sucks to begin with. Best of luck finding your color.

Yup - I'm sure any DS color will be fine - I'm not building a show car - just trying to avoid the "it's good enough" statement if possible :cheesy:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
@IrishJK just curious if your code is PDS as well - and if so I bet our Jeeps are slightly different in colors.

Mine is PDS as well but that doesn't mean jack.

I had my 10a hood painted at Caliber Collision and they knew there were 6 different anvils and needed the vehicle first to figure which one it was.

Mine is PDS as well but that doesn't mean jack.

I had my 10a hood painted at Caliber Collision and they knew there were 6 different anvils and needed the vehicle first to figure which one it was.

Thanks for the info :thumb: did they just match a paint chip or is there a secret location to find this out?

Top Bottom