The "Mid Life" buy thread

Looking really good Brandon! What next on the list?

Thats pretty much it for awhile - I do have my LUX Rock lights and need to get them installed along with some other lighting do-dads. But nothing Major for awhile. I do need to start saving for some tires as I am half way through these @ 28k miles :beer:

Any plans on where your going to put them at? I have eight that I have to install too.

I started with just 4 and probably will go to 8. With the 4 I plan on just aft of the rear axle up on the tub and not sure in the front but the goal obviously will be to eliminate the front of the front axle. The beauty of these is you can just move them until you find a good spot. With the extra 4 I would put 1 under each door inside the frame. I have also heard that a member on here used 1 of them on the inside of the hood to light the engine compartment for repairs. :beer:

H8MUD

I started with just 4 and probably will go to 8. With the 4 I plan on just aft of the rear axle up on the tub and not sure in the front but the goal obviously will be to eliminate the front of the front axle. The beauty of these is you can just move them until you find a good spot. With the extra 4 I would put 1 under each door inside the frame. I have also heard that a member on here used 1 of them on the inside of the hood to light the engine compartment for repairs. :beer:

Ok, thanks.

I just saw these. They looked pretty cool. I think these will be on the next thing.

JAGS

Hooked
Be glad to help out :thumb: What are you looking to run? Also did you ever get your Switch Pros mounted?

Pretty much the same you rattled off. I want....need....to do my cage and mount the switch pros to that. My schedule won't allow for much wheeling over the next few months, so hopefully can work on things.

JAGS

Hooked
Thats pretty much it for awhile - I do have my LUX Rock lights and need to get them installed along with some other lighting do-dads. But nothing Major for awhile. I do need to start saving for some tires as I am half way through these @ 28k miles :beer:

👍👍👍Ttfhell shared some pics as have a few others. Super bright and the magnets feature is pretty cool. Fully sealed. Only downside is they are a little pricey.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Nice, you've got quite a rig there, so much progress in the past year! Hope to be on the trails with you again soon brother!

EZ-E

I happened to have this thread pulled up on my computer at work and one of my buddies walked by and said "damn, that's exactly" what I want my Jeep to look like when I get one". He's planning on getting one soon. So nice job! And I agree, Jeep looks great. :beer:

That looks great with the color matched quarters!!!!!! :beer:

I happened to have this thread pulled up on my computer at work and one of my buddies walked by and said "damn, that's exactly" what I want my Jeep to look like when I get one". He's planning on getting one soon. So nice job! And I agree, Jeep looks great. :beer:

Thanks! :beer:

Added some dust/floods in the rear - Jury is still out on the location. Worried about blocking tail light view from an angle. Maybe I might just need a more robust 3rd Brake Light.

IMG_1719.jpg

What bracket did you use to mount them?

I had a hard time spending 70 bucks on brackets so I found some on Amazon that are 9.99 each :thumb: They are "LAMPHUS Cruizer Horizontal Bar Clamp" Amazon Link A little bulky but pretty solid.

Still haven't wired them - giving it a day or so to decide on location.

JAGS

Hooked
I had a hard time spending 70 bucks on brackets so I found some on Amazon that are 9.99 each :thumb: They are "LAMPHUS Cruizer Horizontal Bar Clamp" Amazon Link A little bulky but pretty solid.

Still haven't wired them - giving it a day or so to decide on location.

Hadn't seen those before. Thanks.

Top Bottom