The build of Ruthless

Jsouder53

Hooked
I recently had a shitty experience with qtech as well. I waited around for a month just to hear back from them [emoji849] of course I canceled my order too.

Ddays

Hooked
I recently had a shitty experience with qtech as well. I waited around for a month just to hear back from them [emoji849] of course I canceled my order too.

It's really a shame, because none of the other places I've ordered from have issues like this. Summit still ships crazy fast, Bubba's on his game, Synergy, Accutune, PSC, hell EVERYONE else I've ordered from over the past 6 months has had no issues. :grayno:

Jsouder53

Hooked
It's really a shame, because none of the other places I've ordered from have issues like this. Summit still ships crazy fast, Bubba's on his game, Synergy, Accutune, PSC, hell EVERYONE else I've ordered from over the past 6 months has had no issues. :grayno:

I ordered from Bubba just earlier this week and already got the track bar in the mail!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Gotta love 4wp. First box was already at my front door when I got home today. Second box is showing wed delivery!
61802598520__34996AA7-C841-4225-B0C3-CFF5B37D27DD.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
Gotta love 4wp. First box was already at my front door when I got home today. Second box is showing wed delivery!
View attachment 352526

This is awesome
I ordered from them a few times and service was good. There was a mess up on their end which was addressed promptly and after that I had a dedicated person to help me with all my orders.
What do you plan on doing with the tire carrier?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is awesome
I ordered from them a few times and service was good. There was a mess up on their end which was addressed promptly and after that I had a dedicated person to help me with all my orders.
What do you plan on doing with the tire carrier?

Idk, still need to decide on which one I want.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
4wp for the win!! Got the second box for the lift today! Now just gotta get Ruth back from the dealer so I can install it!!
IMG_0730.jpg

Also decided to go with the evo carrier for Ruth. Ordered it straight from off road evo. Hope to get it soon.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My dealer doesn’t have any boxes in stock and the next order date is the 16th so sometime after that I will have the work done.

While I work Saturday I’m gonna lift Ruth finally! Can’t wait to finally get it on!

Andy5160

Hooked
My dealer doesn’t have any boxes in stock and the next order date is the 16th so sometime after that I will have the work done.

While I work Saturday I’m gonna lift Ruth finally! Can’t wait to finally get it on!

Looking forward to see the results
Probably will look like shit 🤪🤪

Top Bottom