The build of Ruthless

Dale72

Hooked
Honestly the JK and the JL both look better lower.

I just looked up the price for the fenders. $600+/- isn’t bad for all 4. Was thinking they would cost way more. Might have to do that and that way I can go a little smaller on the lift.
I went with the 2.5 evo Enforcer for mine. I was going to go with 37's but I have seen a couple of JLUR'S with 35's and a 2.5 in lift and they look really good

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well Ruth is gonna grow up here sooner than we thought! Will be posting pics when parts start rolling in! :rock:

WJCO

Meme King
What's your opinion on the soft top so far? We're contemplating getting one but don't like how it sits when folded down. I know it's not much to remove it completely though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What's your opinion on the soft top so far? We're contemplating getting one but don't like how it sits when folded down. I know it's not much to remove it completely though.

I know you weren't asking me but I'll chime in with my 2¢ if it's cool. Overall, the quality of the top is really nice or at least in terms of how it's made and how quite it is, especially if you get the twill top. I can't say that I like the fact that it doesn't have zippers and find that opening up the rear window is kind of a pain. Also, I'm surprised at how heavy it is - way more so than the JK top. Removing it by yourself is more of a challenge.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I like it. It’s quieter than my jk and I don’t have the twill top on either. The sliding windows are nice but a pain to put back on like Eddie said. It is heavy but it’s easy to fold back and latch it down which is a plus. I don’t like how it sits either, I keep thinking that it’s gonna fly open. I might look into one of those soft top storage boot things like this one
IMG_0627.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like it. It’s quieter than my jk and I don’t have the twill top on either. The sliding windows are nice but a pain to put back on like Eddie said. It is heavy but it’s easy to fold back and latch it down which is a plus. I don’t like how it sits either, I keep thinking that it’s gonna fly open. I might look into one of those soft top storage boot things like this one
View attachment 351309

That boot is something I've been looking at as well. I prefer just to take the whole damn thing off but being that it's so heavy, it might be easier just to leave it on.

WJCO

Meme King
I know you weren't asking me but I'll chime in with my 2¢ if it's cool. Overall, the quality of the top is really nice or at least in terms of how it's made and how quite it is, especially if you get the twill top. I can't say that I like the fact that it doesn't have zippers and find that opening up the rear window is kind of a pain. Also, I'm surprised at how heavy it is - way more so than the JK top. Removing it by yourself is more of a challenge.

That boot is something I've been looking at as well. I prefer just to take the whole damn thing off but being that it's so heavy, it might be easier just to leave it on.

Good info. Thanks. We may just stick with the hardtop for now and build the Eddie hoist into the garage ceiling.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If I had a spot to put the top I would prob take it off as well. Downside of living in an apartment, no room to store Jeep parts lol

Jsouder53

Hooked
View attachment 351309

I have one of these storage boots for my jk thanks to jasont0311. I love how it sits once it’s in that. It’s nice that I don’t have to take it off completely.

WJCO

Meme King
Nice. If you haven't already, check out Eddie and Cindy's video for setting it up if you need help. It was confusing to me at first. A lot different than an obd scanner or jk superchips tuner.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice. If you haven't already, check out Eddie and Cindy's video for setting it up if you need help. It was confusing to me at first. A lot different than an obd scanner or jk superchips tuner.

great reminder! I will have to check it out again since it’s been a while since they released it

Top Bottom