The build of Ruthless

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lol
Was there anything else in that cart [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

She ordered the lift (needs to ship still) and I ordered the wheels which just got delivered this morning. Will post pics when I get home

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wheels are here!! Method 305! 4.75” backspacing should be plenty of room for the 37’s
Adjustments.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How much longer till it arrives?

Love those wheels!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Talked to Matt at rancho and he said they are back logged with orders which is a good thing for them but drives up shipping times. I’m expecting it to be another week or two based on what him and qtech are telling me

Ddays

Hooked
I'm really happy with my Methods & Ridge Grapplers. I've got 40k miles on my combo and both are holding up great. Method makes a nice looking wheel

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well after 2 months of waiting for the rancho lift and qtech telling me it was gonna be about another 2 months I cancelled my order.

So I talked to bubba who ended up having a 2” kit for a 2 door in stock. We were not sure if it would still yield 2” on the 4 door or not. Called rancho today and they said no it would be more of a level kit for a 4 door and wouldn’t work. So I ended up calling around to northridge 🤮, Morris, and a few other places trying to find a kit. Called 4 wheel parts and they had it! One box is here in PA and the other is in Cali. The dude morgan I spoke to was super cool and helpful. We actually talked about cars and boats for about 20 mins after I made the order. Super nice guy and very helpful. I will have one box by Tuesday and the other later in the week. No more waiting for months!

Last edited:
Top Bottom