The Big Ku

Brute

Hooked
Ive seen some very large brown bears before up close in Alaska...fortunately when the salmon are In the rivers, they are totally focused on the fish...but it’s reassuring that my guide had a .44 in a chest holster

Brute

Hooked
Sitting at the airport awaiting my flt...just had a fabulous morning cocktail...an expresso martini...fresh expresso coffee, kahlua & vodka...shaken with ice. Yes please, I’ll have another...

Brute

Hooked
Sitting at the airport awaiting my flt...just had a fabulous morning cocktail...an expresso martini...fresh expresso coffee, kahlua & vodka...shaken with ice. Yes please, I’ll have another...

Glad I didn’t have that next cocktail...the effers changed my gate at the last minute to another section of the airport...just made it

jesse3638

Hooked
Ha! I hate it when that happens.
Sometimes too many cocktails will make to lose track of time and create the same situation..haha.
In my younger years I was flying home for a weekend with a few coworkers. We had almost an hour and a half to kill. The bar special was $1 shots when you bought a beer. We drank 3 or 4 beers in that short amount of time and of course couldn't pass on the shots. Didn't have time to use the bathroom so that made take off interesting. I learned that they can't tell you you can use the bathroom but also can't tell you you can't during take off. Very confusing to someone being slightly drunk...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
You know you’re in Alaska when you find this outside your room door...in fact, I think there are more stuffed animals than hotel guests...

Attachments

• 6B20F115-783F-4F06-8A4C-C20773AB7ADA.jpg
    6B20F115-783F-4F06-8A4C-C20773AB7ADA.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 71

USMC Wrangler

Top Bottom