The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was on my sons computer searching for a WOL video and found this What the Fuck! :idontknow:

This fucker hacked and stole my Google+ personal account before they shut it down. Fortunately, their security measures prevented him from doing too much harm on our actual YouTube channel but in the mean time, he was able to create this spoofed account. So far, there hasn't been anything I can do to get YouTube to kill this account. It really is frustrating.

That's interesting. WAYALIFE and JLWRANGLER were both down for a brief period time yesterday. I thought maybe they were attacked again.

We may have been under attack but not in the same way as before.

longarmwj

The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

He’d really hate my tailgate sticker then lol. Plus you didn’t bring politics on the trail. Didn’t realize you brought your entire garage with you wheeling.

I also like how he censored out Trump and Pence like it’s some kind of horrible curse word. Idiots man

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
The difference between emigrant and immigrant is subtle...emigrant has the emphasis on the country you’re leaving, while immigrant has the emphasis on the country you’re arriving too. The early pioneers were leaving the known USA to head west towards the wilderness, hence they were emigrants...at one point, they were immigrants when they first arrived in the colonies...clear as mud.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He’d really hate my tailgate sticker then lol. Plus you didn’t bring politics on the trail. Didn’t realize you brought your entire garage with you wheeling.

I also like how he censored out Trump and Pence like it’s some kind of horrible curse word. Idiots man

LOL - that really cracked me up.

The difference between emigrant and immigrant is subtle...emigrant has the emphasis on the country you’re leaving, while immigrant has the emphasis on the country you’re arriving too. The early pioneers were leaving the known USA to head west towards the wilderness, hence they were emigrants...at one point, they were immigrants when they first arrived in the colonies...clear as mud.

Actually, most of these emigrants were at least a generation removed from the first immigrants, their parents or even grandparents but yes, you are otherwise correct.

Brute

Hooked

Actually, most of these emigrants were at least a generation removed from the first immigrants, their parents or even grandparents but yes, you are otherwise correct.

That’s a good point...while all immigrants are also emigrants, not all emigrants are immigrants...I need a Bloody Mary now...

jesse3638

Hooked

That’s a good point...while all immigrants are also emigrants, not all emigrants are immigrants...I need a Bloody Mary now...
Thanks for the information. Never really understood the difference.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's a funny one from a guy by the name of J Harrell and he's pissed off because we dragged our poor Jeep over some rocks :crazyeyes:

J Harrell.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not really a hater comment I suppose but still worth sharing from a guy who goes by the name 0hn0haha

0hn0haha.jpg

Top Bottom