The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not everyday I get a pissy post from a gal but apparently, they do exist. This one came from a Lunamaria and she came on to try and school me on how much better a Raptor is than something like the Jeep Sandstorm based on the rides she's taken in her husband's Raptor and Gladiator LOL

LunaMaria.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
LOL - not everyday I get a pissy post from a gal but apparently, they do exist. This one came from a Lunamaria and she came on to try and school me on how much better a Raptor is than something like the Jeep Sandstorm based on the rides she's taken in her husband's Raptor and Gladiator LOL

View attachment 333484

I don’t know... the fact that she even knows the difference between IFS and Solid Axles... kinda turns me on. Lol She just needs to watch some KOH.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 333484

Her information is straight of google for “what is the difference between a Jeep and a raptor”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wait did she bring up the gladiator vs raptor thing? I fail to see where you compared them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wait did she bring up the gladiator vs raptor thing? I fail to see where you compared them.

She's the one who made the comparison on the Sandstorm video, not me. I specifically said "bone stock, a Gladiator couldn't hold a candle to a Raptor". AS IF the two could even be spoken in the same breath.

WJCO

Meme King
She's the one who made the comparison on the Sandstorm video, not me. I specifically said "bone stock, a Gladiator couldn't hold a candle to a Raptor". AS IF the two could even be spoken in the same breath.

Rumor on the internet is that 2 door 'gladiators' can do some sick burnouts. She should check out those videos and build some comparison opinions.

Top Bottom