The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Brute

Hooked
If I had to pick a winner on a loop trail with Raptor Dudette or dumb ass Eddie in Moby, my money is on dumb ass...

Ddays

Hooked
Her information is straight off what her husband told her to say the difference is between a Jeep and a raptor”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Not that you needed fixed but someone that knew the difference wouldn't have had to comment in the first place. :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - the goddess of truth comes through again! Here's a butthurt comment I got from a guy who calls himself, "The Right Line".

The Right Line.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Someone get that guy a beer. He needs it.

LOL - seriously. He came back and responded with the typical, "I'm not offended" followed by how he's typically the one who offends others. I mean, who says shit like that. :crazyeyes:

The Right Line-02.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - the things that get people's panties in a twist! Here's one from a Prestonesfpv. Apparently, he's all worked up over the fact that I refer to our CJ-5 as "her". :crazyeyes:

Prestonesfpv.jpg

jdofmemi

It is a sad person that can't understand the connection to a special vehicle.

I have names for most all of the vehicles I have owned, the cool ones at least.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I'll never understand how there are so many people out there so eager to get their panties in a twist over something they just happen to see hanging in my garage. Here's a comment I got from a Brad Miller and really, god forbid that anyone should think differently than him.

Brad Miller.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
LOL - I'll never understand how there are so many people out there so eager to get their panties in a twist over something they just happen to see hanging in my garage. Here's a comment I got from a Brad Miller and really, god forbid that anyone should think differently than him.

View attachment 334000

:cheesy: I love all these social media snowflakes that feel the need to point every little thing that offends them.

Top Bottom