The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How does what you did or did not pay have anything to do with the video? Do restaurants disclose how much they pay for the food they sell you? Does he tell the cashier at the grocery store how much he has in his bank account when he gets groceries? What a fucking moron.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
and really , what if people do/did give you free shit. who gives a fuck. more power to you for product review. If you don't like it or it doesn't work, honest opinions and you move on.
I look at it this way. Say Eddie charges $10 to a company to advertise on his forum. Then Eddie spends that $10 on a part from that company. That company could essentially have offered to give him the part at no cost in exchange for advertising (trade and barter). Now when others see that part being used and tested (advertising) and are satisfied with it they will spend their $10 on that part. When the company sees an increase in sales due to this they may offer Eddie their $20 part in exchange for a longer period of advertising in hopes to generate more sales of their $20 parts. Think of what we learned in American history with the white men and Indians. Pelts for rifles, etc. (pre American currency). One thing to consider is Eddie is a stand up guy and won't run just anything to make a buck, hence no terraflex or even an EVO truss. He believes in the products he tests an runs and if it falls short you'll know because he'll tell you. (Sorry not trying to speak for you, just an observation). OK end rant.

Sorry I've been sitting at gymnastics pictures for over 3 hours and I'm beginning to go a little crazy...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailraider

I look at it this way. Say Eddie charges $10 to a company to advertise on his forum. Then Eddie spends that $10 on a part from that company. That company could essentially have offered to give him the part at no cost in exchange for advertising (trade and barter). Now when others see that part being used and tested (advertising) and are satisfied with it they will spend their $10 on that part. When the company sees an increase in sales due to this they may offer Eddie their $20 part in exchange for a longer period of advertising in hopes to generate more sales of their $20 parts. Think of what we learned in American history with the white men and Indians. Pelts for rifles, etc. (pre American currency). One thing to consider is Eddie is a stand up guy and won't run just anything to make a buck, hence no terraflex or even an EVO truss. He believes in the products he tests an runs and if it falls short you'll know because he'll tell you. (Sorry not trying to speak for you, just an observation). OK end rant.

Sorry I've been sitting at gymnastics pictures for over 3 hours and I'm beginning to go a little crazy...haha.

Oh I agree 100%, I am just saying if he gets free shit , What difference does it make if he accepts it? I personally couldn't care less if he buys what he puts on or if it was given to him. If people are talking about "who has 100 g to drop on a Jeep, he must get the shit for free". well then I am sorry they have shitty incomes. not everyone make poor life decisions.

jesse3638

Hooked
Oh I agree 100%, I am just saying if he gets free shit , What difference does it make if he accepts it? I personally couldn't care less if he buys what he puts on or if it was given to him. If people are talking about "who has 100 g to drop on a Jeep, he must get the shit for free". well then I am sorry they have shitty incomes. not everyone make poor life decisions.
Exactly. I'm sure there is some quote about envy or jealously that could be put here..haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - okay, this one wasn't directed toward me per se but apparently, this John Smith guy is one of the whiners that Mel was referring to :cheesy:

John-Smith.jpg

Further more. What bothers me the most of the last few years and the hyper communication via social networks. Is the entitlement mentality in regards to they feel you owe them an explanation for every damn thing. What you disclose and share is simply your own damn choice.

Two of the rarest words amongst YouTube comments.
“Thank you” for sharing a great video.

Braxtonsag

You offended John enough to have him write a whole paragraph about it. I couldn’t imagine being that upset over a YouTube video

Top Bottom