The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

longarmwj

Hmm...maybe he's just bitter because the only burning rubber he gets to experience is when his uncle forgets to bring the lube.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who knew so many people would get so pissed off about a stupid burnout. I mean, the hate has just been pouring in and directed at me as if it were my idea and my Jeep doing the burnout. There's too many to post but here one that I got from a Chris.M>

ChrisM.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And here's one that I got from a Big John. He was so pissed that he made sure to tell me that he unsubscribed from our channel LOL

Big John.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol wonder what the comments on milestars video are.

“Oh that looks awesome”
“I’ll suck your dick for a set of 38’s”
“That is so cool the tires can take that abuse”

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck these liberal pussies. They have nothing better to do than complain about what somebody else does with their own property. Oh give them to me me me. Fucking hand outs is all they want.

:cheesy: I won't lie, I was a little surprised to see how many people were so bitter about these tires getting fried. I was even more surprised to hear them say out loud that they should have been given the tires instead - like they deserved them or something.

longarmwj

:cheesy: I won't lie, I was a little surprised to see how many people were so bitter about these tires getting fried. I was even more surprised to hear them say out loud that they should have been given the tires instead - like they deserved them or something.

That’s the Bernie effect. Pun intended.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - they're still coming in but I really can't post them all. Here's one from a Vinny G who things they should just do a giveaway instead of burning up tires for "no real reason".

Vinny G.jpg

jdofmemi

LOL - they're still coming in but I really can't post them all. Here's one from a Vinny G who things they should just do a giveaway instead of burning up tires for "no real reason".

View attachment 329862

Love the reply on this one.

More of the effect of the entitlement state of mind many kids are raised with.

Everyone gets a trophy, everyone is a winner, everyone is deserving, ........

It is a ride awakening when they find out life is not like that, and they mostly turn into whiners instead of working harder than the other guy to get what they want.

USMC Wrangler

Who knew so many people would get so pissed off about a stupid burnout. I mean, the hate has just been pouring in and directed at me as if it were my idea and my Jeep doing the burnout. There's too many to post but here one that I got from a Chris.M>

View attachment 329850

I have read posts on FB and IG that are overwhelmingly full of negative comments.

It’s funny though, a local to me off-road group just posted these up as a “great tire for a steal of a price”, at Walmart. [emoji849]

IMG_7994.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - that Vinny G guy came back and responded. Guess it hurt his soul to see the burn out. :crazyeyes:

Vinny G.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
"Hurt my soul" :cheesy:

Such a creative phrase, lol

:cheesy: I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to get a kick out of that.

I should note that my fireworks analogy was spot on. Not everyone likes them and if anything, there are a LOT of people in my neck of the woods who hate them, especially in Lake Tahoe. Their debris is a source of pollution to the pristine waters and the there's literally TONS of trash left behind from all the city dwellers who just come up for the day and to see the show.

Top Bottom