The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to get a kick out of that.

I should note that my fireworks analogy was spot on. Not everyone likes them and if anything, there are a LOT of people in my neck of the woods who hate them, especially in Lake Tahoe. Their debris is a source of pollution to the pristine waters and the there's literally TONS of trash left behind from all the city dwellers who just come up for the day and to see the show.

Yeah I’ve never understood the point of fireworks and burnouts are only fun if you’re the one doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Love the reply on this one.

More of the effect of the entitlement state of mind many kids are raised with.

Everyone gets a trophy, everyone is a winner, everyone is deserving, ........

It is a ride awakening when they find out life is not like that, and they mostly turn into whiners instead of working harder than the other guy to get what they want.

They should try fishing...not everyone gets a trophy...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - who knew there were so many internet mechanics out there who have ZERO experience with wheel spacers but will preach about how bad they are. Here's one that I got from v8hero.

v8hero.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And here's one that I got from a Niner 8 Tango Juliet. He's so much of an expert that the doesn't need any personal experience to tell me how much of junk Spidertrax wheel spacers are. In fact, he even believes that wheel spacers will add more stress to ball joints than would new wheels with less back spacing. LOL

Niner 8 Tango Juliet.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
And here's one that I got from a Niner 8 Tango Juliet. He's so much of an expert that the doesn't need any personal experience to tell me how much of junk Spidertrax wheel spacers are. In fact, he even believes that wheel spacers will add more stress to ball joints than would new wheels with less back spacing. LOL

View attachment 330490

Lol. Too bad you can't reply with images on YouTube. This guy really needs a drawing showing that spacers or aftermarket wheels can each create identical backspacing which in turn will leverage the same amount of stress on the bearing. Of course, he probably still wouldn't get it...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. Too bad you can't reply with images on YouTube. This guy really needs a drawing showing that spacers or aftermarket wheels can each create identical backspacing which in turn will leverage the same amount of stress on the bearing. Of course, he probably still wouldn't get it...

There's nothing for him to get. He's learned everything he needs to know on the internet and is now an expert. :crazyeyes:

USMC Wrangler

There's nothing for him to get. He's learned everything he needs to know on the internet and is now an expert. :crazyeyes:

I’ve had this “discussion” with a couple people I know. They swear spacers are worse than aftermarket backspacing. One even said he guaranteed I’d lose a wheel. The only wheels flying off that I’ve seen reported with spacers were either cheap knockoffs or someone who admits to never checking them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve had this “discussion” with a couple people I know. They swear spacers are worse than aftermarket backspacing. One even said he guaranteed I’d lose a wheel. The only wheels flying off that I’ve seen reported with spacers were either cheap knockoffs or someone who admits to never checking them.

To be fair, I've seen it happen and I've almost had it happen to me - with a POS china spacer. The problem comes from the cheap ass studs they use and or the aluminum crushing and allowing things to loose up. This causes the studs to break. That being said, I have NEVER had an issue with Spidertrax spacers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a follow up from Niner 8 Tango Juliet. Clearly, I don't know shit so I went to his channel to see how a seasoned pro does things. Guess what I found? LOL

Niner 8 Tango Juliet.jpg

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Do these people realise bolt on spacers are quite common from factory to convert the front axle to match the rear on light commercial vehicles that have a dual tire option? Mercedes and Volkswagen amongst others have been doing it for years

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Do these people realise bolt on spacers are quite common from factory to convert the front axle to match the rear on light commercial vehicles that have a dual tire option? Mercedes and Volkswagen amongst others have been doing it for years

These people are internet experts. They don't need to realize anything. You just need to listing to what they have to say. :yup: :crazyeyes:

kbp810

Caught the Bug
That wheel spacers are bad myth is one of my biggest pet peeves. I've actually seen more examples where a wheel feel off with no spacer involved, than I have with... and it was always for virtually the same reasons. Under torqued lugs, way over torqued lugs and fatigued studs, or installed a cheap ebay replacement wheel hub with poor quality studs.

I've also ran spacers multiple times over the years, never had an issue.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That wheel spacers are bad myth is one of my biggest pet peeves. I've actually seen more examples where a wheel feel off with no spacer involved, than I have with... and it was always for virtually the same reasons. Under torqued lugs, way over torqued lugs and fatigued studs, or installed a cheap ebay replacement wheel hub with poor quality studs.

I've also ran spacers multiple times over the years, never had an issue.

Yup, I've seen plenty of what you just described as well and no wheel spacers were required. But, if people say something is bad on the internet, it must be true.

Top Bottom