The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jesse3638

Hooked
Now you'd be labeled a terrorist. I can't tell you how many pipe bombs and cannons we made when I was a kid. Lots of close calls and bad experiments but we made it with all our appendages in tact. Bowling ball mortars are really cool. The holes make spooky whistling noises in the air. Good times!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

We used to shoot seagulls with potato cannons. Shot whole russet potatoes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah I can't count how many times I could have burned the garage down, lost an eye, or fingers. I cut and burned my hands doing stupid things. We made a potato gun. The first time we shot it hold fuck it was much more than expected...haha. We blew a hole through my friends shed too. Too bad it's a felony in CA to possess one.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah I can't count how many times I could have burned the garage down, lost an eye, or fingers. I cut and burned my hands doing stupid things. We made a potato gun. The first time we shot it hold fuck it was much more than expected...haha. We blew a hole through my friends shed too. Too bad it's a felony in CA to possess one.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We used to shoot seagulls with potato cannons. Shot whole russet potatoes. Lol

Now that's a YouTube video I'd actually enjoy watching lol

Those things are awesome. We built a few, too. We used to get limes 10 for a dollar. They fit perfect and you could load them from the chamber side. I miss those days. Good times.

Brute

Hooked
Lol what happened to raiding your parents liquor cabinet when they went away and having a bonfire?

I did this when I was 10...my dad kept some rye whiskey in a cut crystal decanter to make highballs when he came home from work...he noticed that little by little, the supply was decreasing more than he drank, so one day after work he called me into the kitchen and said "I hear you like to drink" and made me a highball with about six shots in it...he made me guzzle it down; I got violently ill and didn't touch any booze for 5 years...

A.J.

I did this when I was 10...my dad kept some rye whiskey in a cut crystal decanter to make highballs when he came home from work...he noticed that little by little, the supply was decreasing more than he drank, so one day after work he called me into the kitchen and said "I hear you like to drink" and made me a highball with about six shots in it...he made me guzzle it down; I got violently ill and didn't touch any booze for 5 years...

Yeah I was a little smarter than that. I replaced the wine with cool aid and vodka with water. Of course I still got caught but it took them way longer! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got one today from a guy named irob rf and it was more of a response to someone else but with the intent to suggest that I'd never say anything negative about our JL.

irob-rf.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! Okay, here's one that I got from JK XELOR. I don't know what it is about guys who obsess over another guy's hair :crazyeyes:

JK-XELOR.jpg

Top Bottom