The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I'll never understand why it's so important for losers like this Jeff Prevett guy to try and convince me of what they've chosen to blindly believe. You'd think the existence of mankind depended on me being a believer too. :crazyeyes:

Jeff-Prevett-03.jpg

Jeff-Prevett-04.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! WTF is up with all these snowflakes??? Here's one from a MUDTRAIL who apparently got offended that I responded to him so "rude and nasty" :idontknow:

MUDTRAIL.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Damn, must be one of those days. Here's a volley of comments that come from a guy named Jeff Prevett. Apparently, he felt the need to tell me that our JL tailgate WILL crease in 6 months because that's what he's read on all the Jeep Wrangler Forums. The only reason why made a video about how we decided to carry a 37" spare on our tailgate is because we get "free" stuff. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 298417

View attachment 298418

View attachment 298419

God I can’t even read that retards post. My 37 and 35 was on my tailgate for five years and I don’t have any creasing. Sure the plug welds popped and it was time long ago for a tire carrier but the tailgate didn’t crease. Although that’s not what the internet says so I guess I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
:cheesy: Seriously! I should be thankful to have someone so versed in what everyone says on internet forums, telling me what will for sure happen 6 months from now. :crazyeyes:

Please ask him if I should sell my Boeing stock since China is going to increase the tariff on US aircraft...

Brute

Hooked
God I can’t even read that retards post. My 37 and 35 was on my tailgate for five years and I don’t have any creasing. Sure the plug welds popped and it was time long ago for a tire carrier but the tailgate didn’t crease. Although that’s not what the internet says so I guess I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Im beginning to get a crease in my forehead...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Against all odds, this moron finally asked what happened instead of continuing to shoot his mouth off about what he's seen on the internet. :cheesy:

jeff-prevett-05.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL!! WTF is up with all these snowflakes??? Here's one from a MUDTRAIL who apparently got offended that I responded to him so "rude and nasty" :idontknow:

Geez almighty. You actually responded to the other guy with good information. Heaven forbid you defend your position as to why you're doing what you're doing. And this loser thinks you're rude and nasty. People are way too sensitive these days.

Brute

Hooked
:cheesy: Seriously! I should be thankful to have someone so versed in what everyone says on internet forums, telling me what will for sure happen 6 months from now. :crazyeyes:

Please ask him if I should sell my Boeing stock since China is going to increase the tariff on US aircraft...

Apparently I should have sold Boeing and taken a cash position...Boeing tanked today

Top Bottom