The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Seems most of these guys that love your videos but don’t like your opinion/information and the fact that you get ALL your shit for free almost always bring up Teraflex.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It’s over, but how the fuck can this guy say it’s going to happen in 6 months when the JL hasn’t been around for 6 months??? Fucking moron..

Apparently, when you see something on Instagram, you can see into the future. :crazyeyes:

Maybe it's time to truss and sleeve your tailgate.

Add two stabilizers while you're at it...just in case

RCV Tailgate shafts.

:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seems most of these guys that love your videos but don’t like your opinion/information and the fact that you get ALL your shit for free almost always bring up Teraflex.

LOL!! If only they knew how much TeraFlex wants to give me "free shit". :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Geez almighty. You actually responded to the other guy with good information. Heaven forbid you defend your position as to why you're doing what you're doing. And this loser thinks you're rude and nasty. People are way too sensitive these days.

Damn these people wear their feelings on their sleeves.

Here's one that just came in from a Ryan Clark and on the heels of that MUDTRAIL. I looked at his channel and aside from video game clips, I see that he was looking at a VW Golf. :crazyeyes:

ryan-clark.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and here's one from a Canadian named Jim Layey. Hard to believe all these guys own or are into Jeeps.

jim-layey.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I believe the in thing now is to snort a condom up your nose and pull it out of your mouth. Yes I know, I had to google to believe it.

I hadn't heard of that one yet, so I asked my 15yr old. Wow, his whole generation is doomed!! He said he hasn't done it and wouldn't even think of it but he's got a couple friends that have. WTF is wrong with these kids

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I hadn't heard of that one yet, so I asked my 15yr old. Wow, his whole generation is doomed!! He said he hasn't done it and wouldn't even think of it but he's got a couple friends that have. WTF is wrong with these kids

Lol what happened to raiding your parents liquor cabinet when they went away and having a bonfire?

WJCO

Meme King
Lol what happened to raiding your parents liquor cabinet when they went away and having a bonfire?

Apparently we raised the bar too high.

It’s all about the views bro. [emoji23]

Ahhh the good old days...

Exactly! I remember doing this kind of stuff. And homemade fireworks. I'm lucky to still be here, lol.

JAGS

Hooked
Exactly! I remember doing this kind of stuff. And homemade fireworks. I'm lucky to still be here, lol.

Right!! I did some stupid shit as well! We didn’t have the “luxury” of sharing it with whole world in hopes of building our followers and getting paid on YouTube.

I will be emboldened to say this is not a reflection of the majority. These are the same stupid losers we had in our day. You know, the ones even more stupid than us. Lol.

A.J.

Now you'd be labeled a terrorist. I can't tell you how many pipe bombs and cannons we made when I was a kid. Lots of close calls and bad experiments but we made it with all our appendages in tact. Bowling ball mortars are really cool. The holes make spooky whistling noises in the air. Good times!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Now you'd be labeled a terrorist. I can't tell you how many pipe bombs and cannons we made when I was a kid. Lots of close calls and bad experiments but we made it with all our appendages in tact. Bowling ball mortars are really cool. The holes make spooky whistling noises in the air. Good times!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

We used to shoot seagulls with potato cannons. Shot whole russet potatoes. Lol

Top Bottom