Sig Sauer P320

TeamReam

Are you implying I didn’t get it? I got it. I’m just not sure why a thread like this is on a Jeep forum, aren’t there plenty of gun forums to have these kinds of conversations?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeep203

Me, and my trainer, a 30 year LEO, who prefers Glocks, and who also trains other officers. Notice the Sig P228 in my hands.

View attachment 295398

I love Sigs. I just happen to now prefer to carry a Glock 19, or an M&P Shield.

My Sig is like an extension of my body it shoots so well, love that gun. Admittedly, my teacher is old school big time. He cut his teeth as a cop on the streets with a .38 revolver and goes on and on about walking up hill both ways in the freezing rain . . . But for a man in his declining years, he could still shoot the kneecap off of a gnat one handed. Here’s a man who’s shot so much he has lead poisoning, we’re talking 3000 rounds or more a week for much of his adult life and that was with a 1911. Cool guy to hang with. Lots of great stories.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

TeamReam

Mind blown at the stupidity of your replies. I guess I forgot about the part in my owners manual where In order to be a Jeep guy I have to be an American and own a gun.

jeep203

You’ve got me all wrong, friend.
That’s why it’s gone...

I was comparing your invalid point that Glocks are easier to accidentally discharge to the argument of people who say guns kill people.

My mom says I have to turn the basement light off now because it bothers her cats so I have to log off now. Have a good night! ❄️

No worries man, I’ll live. Funny thing is, I’m a progressive snowflake who happens to enjoy my 2nd amendment right and barrel-assing through the woods in my Jeep. I am hated by both sides, so much for having a mind of my own. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
With a comment like that, I take it you're not a gun guy Sharky. The Glock has always been in the top 5 handguns in the world in terms of quality and reliability right out of the box. I don't think law enforcement would rely on them so much if they were the "Smittybilt" of the gun world. (lot of crap out there) When I bought my Sig P320, it jammed quite of few times.. I've never had that happen with any of my Glocks. I own SIGs, H&K's, Kimbers, etc. and I put the Glock right up there next to them. Having said that, my gun of choice is the Sig P229 in .40 caliber... my all-time favorite gun. I shoot pretty regularly and everyone is different in terms of what feels better in your hand and to me the Sig is the most comfortable but I carry a Glock because of how well it conceals and I would rely on it to save my life.

Lol. A “gun guy”? What exactly is that anyway? I purchased my first pistol in ‘92. It’s a full-size S&W .40 and I still have it. My next pistol was a custom “Shorty Forty” from the S&W performance shop. I wish I still had it. Over the years I’ve owned a mix of different calibers and brands. Not sure if that qualifies me as a “gun guy” though.

Regardless, I intentionally made the comment I made because I knew it would bring the Glock fanboys out in droves. It’s pretty much the equivalent of talking to people about the lift they chose to buy and run. I actually don’t really have anything against Glocks (apart from their cheap-ass feel) but I felt like shit disturbing a bit.

Oh, and if you don’t think law enforcement makes decisions based on things like budgets, you should open your eyes.

Last edited:

FallonJeeper

Glocks got a bad reputation early on. They weren't reliable. I've heard that the quality and reliability has improved. I've never fired one. I do own and FNH, FNP 40. I love it. It's been very reliable. Plenty of target shooting and qualifying for CCW twice, never failed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Lol. A “gun guy”? What exactly is that anyway? I purchased my first pistol in ‘92. It’s a full-size S&W .40 and I still have it. My next pistol was a custom “Shorty Forty” from the S&W performance shop. I wish I still had it. Over the years I’ve owned a mix of different calibers and brands. Not sure if that qualifies me as a “gun guy” though.

Regardless, I intentionally made the comment I made because I knew it would bring the Glock fanboys out in droves. It’s pretty much the equivalent of talking to people about the lift they chose to buy and run. I actually don’t really have anything against Glocks (apart from their cheap-ass feel) but I felt like shit disturbing a bit.

Oh, and if you don’t think law enforcement makes decisions based on things like budgets, you should open your eyes.

They are ugly as hell, too.

Brute

Hooked
Mind blown at the stupidity of your replies. I guess I forgot about the part in my owners manual where In order to be a Jeep guy I have to be an American and own a gun.

I want to add Dewalt is better than Milwaukee and Ford>Chevy.

I like [emoji217]

Now I'm going to have to buy a handgun...and read the manual...how does everyone feel about a HK .45?...

And rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy...

Thank god I bought a Dewalt impact driver...but I have a Milwaukee drill...clearly I'm confused here...I should go to counseling...

KICKROX

Look, the fact that you compared Glock to Smittybilt was why I made the "gun guy" comment..I meant no disrespect. I'm no fanboy of Glock but I know there are worse guns than Glocks and I do realize law enforcement make decisions on things like budgets, etc. But they also brought us the .40 caliber through their research and development at Langley which is probably my favorite round. Like I said, my favorite gun currently is a Sig.

stevend13

Love this gun

I have a p320 full size in 9mm. Absolutely love it. Great trigger. You won’t regret it. :brows:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Glocks are definetly shit, mine has been loaded since 2001 and it has yet to shoot anyone. It’s defective.

Top Bottom