Sig Sauer P320

SoCalJeepster

Depends on what you want to use it for. Me personally, too high of a bore axis for my style of shooting and grip (burgerking hands). It is a sweet shooting gun though, sig always has been. If price isnt an issue, id look into the new Hudson H9. Was able to get my hands on one and holy $hit! Google it and check it out. I will be running one as soon as my wife allows it haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zevulin

Depends on what you want to use it for. Me personally, too high of a bore axis for my style of shooting and grip (burgerking hands). It is a sweet shooting gun though, sig always has been. If price isnt an issue, id look into the new Hudson H9. Was able to get my hands on one and holy $hit! Google it and check it out. I will be running one as soon as my wife allows it haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Never owned a weapon but served in the military and handled quite a few. I’m interested primarily in using it as a CCW and home defense. It seems like it’s size and capacity would be a happy medium.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I really want to like the Sigs... it’s a great company... but everytime I hold one, that high bore axis turns me off... So I choose Glock. I think the Glock 19 is a great all around pistol for home defense, CCW and Target. It’s really subjective... go rent one and shoot it... if it feels good, go for it.

A.J.

I have a couple of them. Decent trigger. Grey guns has a nice upgrade also. I have the carry version with Dawson sights and a full size w/21 round magazine I use for 3gun and Action pistol competition. Shoots everything I put through it. Very reliable. I have put thousands of rounds through them both.

Zevulin

I have a couple of them. Decent trigger. Grey guns has a nice upgrade also. I have the carry version with Dawson sights and a full size w/21 round magazine I use for 3gun and Action pistol competition. Shoots everything I put through it. Very reliable. I have put thousands of rounds through them both.

So it’s the P320 X-Carry that you have, thats the one I’m interested in.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I really want to like the Sigs... it’s a great company... but everytime I hold one, that high bore axis turns me off... So I choose Glock. I think the Glock 19 is a great all around pistol for home defense, CCW and Target. It’s really subjective... go rent one and shoot it... if it feels good, go for it.

They are really fine firearms, but if you are looking to carry a handgun that size, concealed, I vote Glock 19.

KICKROX

I own quite of few Sigs myself including the P320 which is a great range gun and shoots nice! But I actually carry the Glock 43 with the clipdraw holster which makes for the most comfortable concealment I've ever had even when wearing an athletic tee which usually fit a little snug compared to a regular tee. Don't imprint at all and no poking your side or pushing against you when sitting.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Glocks are great...pretty much the Smittybilt of the gun world: inexpensive and easy to come by...just don’t rely on them to save your life. [emoji23]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Glocks are great...pretty much the Smittybilt of the gun world: inexpensive and easy to come by...just don’t rely on them to save your life. [emoji23]

Ha! That was a low blow! I wouldn’t say Smittybuilt, and I think ..... oh look, a squirrel!

Top Bottom