Shower Thoughts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I follow Reddit and love their r/shower thoughts and thought, it might be fun to have something like it on here. So, let’s here some of your shower thoughts! 🤪

To get started here’s one...

Our buttholes are amazingly water tight! We can go swimming and get water in our ears, our nose and mouth but somehow, no water ever gets into our butt! Simply amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
So, I follow Reddit and love their r/shower thoughts and thought, it might be fun to have something like it on here. So, let’s here some of your shower thoughts! 🤪

Our buttholes are amazingly water tight! We can go swimming and get water in our ears, our nose and mouth but somehow, no water ever gets into our butt! Simply amazing!

I imagine if Longarm was still here, he would highly refute that statement.

Elroy231

So, I follow Reddit and love their r/shower thoughts and thought, it might be fun to have something like it on here. So, let’s here some of your shower thoughts! [emoji2957]

One time I went down one of those really big water slides. At the bottom of the slide the angle or whatever happens well, it doesn't keep the water out.
I was violated. Never thought about a water slide the same way again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Why do round pizzas go in a square box, but a boxing ring is square...

Someone's been drinking...

Top Bottom