SHIPPING SILLINESS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I literally can't believe I still use USPS for anything! I just tried returning $270 in unopened, unused hardware that I ordered by mistake only to have USPS destroy the Flat Rate Small Box that I SECURELY shipped them in. Today, I received a letter with the following inside - essentially, a piece of the original box with shipping label on it and a note saying "RECEIVED WITHOUT CONTENTS KCNDC LOOSE IN MAILS" along with a form asking if I want them to do a search? :rolleyes:

IMG_5253.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - I literally can't believe I still use USPS for anything! I just tried returning $270 in unopened, unused hardware that I ordered by mistake only to have USPS destroy the Flat Rate Small Box that I SECURELY shipped them in. Today, I received a letter with the following inside - essentially, a piece of the original box with shipping label on it and a note saying "RECEIVED WITHOUT CONTENTS KCNDC LOOSE IN MAILS" along with a form asking if I want them to do a search? :rolleyes:

View attachment 390496
Looters cut the box? Wtf?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Companies that advertise that they ship next day if you place your order by 2pm but what they really mean is they will create your shipping label by the next day and then box and send your package four days after that and blame the post office or whoever they ship with.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Companies that advertise that they ship next day if you place your order by 2pm but what they really mean is they will create your shipping label by the next day and then box and send your package four days after that and blame the post office or whoever they ship with.
Yeah, that's total bullshit. If you say you'll do something, do it. Otherwise, take that shit off.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would tend to wonder about someone who buys dog food via Amazon!
I dunno, when you live in a rural area and the closest Petsmart is over an hour away, it can be helpful to have the food you want to feed your dog shipped to you especially if shipping is free and the cost otherwise is about the same. I've been considering it just for that reason.

I dunno, when you live in a rural area and the closest Petsmart is over an hour away, it can be helpful to have the food you want to feed your dog shipped to you especially if shipping is free and the cost otherwise is about the same. I've been considering it just for that reason.
We do this for my wife’s herd of cats as it’s way cheaper and you can set it up to automatically reorder and deliver however often you want. Definitely the way to go IMO

Ddays

Hooked

IDK, I use Amazon for as much shit as I can to recoup the membership fee. Like others, I sometimes have to drive 45min to an hour to get to some of the stores that have what I want/need.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah what Eddie said. Closet Petsmart is 60 miles from me. Not to mention, Amazon is cheaper than Petsmart. People who act like they don’t order everything from Amazon are kidding themselves.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah what Eddie said. Closet Petsmart is 60 miles from me. Not to mention, Amazon is cheaper than Petsmart. People who act like they don’t order everything from Amazon are kidding themselves.
That would be the case with us at our new property, maybe 70 miles or so to the closest Petsmart or Petco. But, we see plenty of dusty UPS trucks driving down all the dirt roads to make their deliveries. Looking at the cost, how can you not consider them, even if they are fucking up the neighborhoods of small towns.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That would be the case with us at our new property, maybe 70 miles or so to the closest Petsmart or Petco. But, we see plenty of dusty UPS trucks driving down all the dirt roads to make their deliveries. Looking at the cost, how can you not consider them, even if they are fucking up the neighborhoods of small towns.
Agreed.

Top Bottom