SHIPPING SILLINESS

Dale72

Hooked
I don't know how many times I've posted about USPS but seriously, they SUCK!!

Placed and order last weekend and was given a tracking number that said it would arrive yesterday. Being that it was being shipped from Sacramento, that seemed a bit long but Monday was a holiday and okay, whatever. Well, yesterday came and went by the end of the day, I got the following message.
View attachment 400845

Just now, the postman came by and what do ya know, I got NOTHING! And, when I checked online to see where my package was, I got the same stupid scree that you see above :rolleyes:
But yet they keep bitching that they need more money

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I ordered some insulated bibs on Amazon last weekend for the cold weather. They were supposed to be here Thursday. Now it says Tuesday next week when the temps are supposed to be in the 60’s. lol Guess I’ll return those.

jamesrw30

Usually our weekend mail carrier is pretty good so I suspect there must have been a sub or he found it after leaving and didn't want to bring it back

Ha1

Could be worse, could have been shipped by UPS. Took 4 years to convince them our address exists, despite them acknowledging that they can pull it up on Google Maps and seeing a photo of our house --- and a few weeks ago they sent a package back to the shipper because our address was invalid -- despite the driver stopping in front of our house (without our package in his truck) so the driver could ask us for directions to the home next door. He honestly looked confused when I pointed out that there were numbers on the houses.

Could be worse, could have been shipped by UPS. Took 4 years to convince them our address exists, despite them acknowledging that they can pull it up on Google Maps and seeing a photo of our house --- and a few weeks ago they sent a package back to the shipper because our address was invalid -- despite the driver stopping in front of our house (without our package in his truck) so the driver could ask us for directions to the home next door. He honestly looked confused when I pointed out that there were numbers on the houses.
Some years ago Amazon was shipping us a large TV via UPS. The UPS truck kept driving on by. Eventually we figured out that the driver did not want to make the delivery. One day (after 4 days of this) my tiny wife went out, blocked the truck in the street, and demanded that the driver deliver the TV. We got our TV.

DaJudge

We had the same problem when we moved into our house. Brand new house in a brand new neighborhood. We didn't even show up on Google Maps for two years!

Top Bottom