SHIPPING SILLINESS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have to say, I am really starting to hate USPS. I just got the following photo sent to me from a customer who received their order and assuming they're being honest, the box was torn open and empty on arrival. :rolleyes:

box.jpg

If there is a reason to believe the customer, it's that I've had this kind of stupidness happen to me as well.

Last edited:

Shiftylab

I have to say, I am really starting to hate USPS. I just got the following photo sent to me from a customer who received their order from and assuming they're being honest, the box was torn open and empty on arrival. :rolleyes:

View attachment 389149

If there is a reason to believe the customer, it's that I've had this kind of stupidness happen to me as well.
I would say that almost none of the shipping companies do themselves any favors when it comes to credibility anymore. I know I never did get my bumper that I ordered from Quadratec which was a total 4 separate orders and FedEx lost every single one they got their hands on except for the first one which was the wrong item shipped.

kevman65

Hooked
I have to say, I am really starting to hate USPS. I just got the following photo sent to me from a customer who received their order and assuming they're being honest, the box was torn open and empty on arrival. :rolleyes:

View attachment 389149

With their recent track record with me, I'd believe your customer on this.

I would say that almost none of the shipping companies do themselves any favors when it comes to credibility anymore. I know I never did get my bumper that I ordered from Quadratec which was a total 4 separate orders and FedEx lost every single one they got their hands on except for the first one which was the wrong item shipped.
When I ordered my rear bumper, it was a week late because fedex lost it. Then one day they appeared on my door step with the bumper… and no box whatsoever. Lmao. Was slightly damaged but superficial for the most part.

Top Bottom