SHIPPING SILLINESS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, if there is an upside to the shipping silliness that I just went through with USPS, it's that Mopar insured my package and I was able to file a claim on it while it was touring America. Needless to say, I did get a refund for my purchase AND eventually got what I ordered so, there was a happy ending after all 🤪

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So, if there is an upside to the shipping silliness that I just went through with USPS, it's that Mopar insured my package and I was able to file a claim on it while it was touring America. Needless to say, I did get a refund for my purchase AND eventually got what I ordered so, there was a happy ending after all 🤪
Hey, Asians and happy endings, can’t go wrong there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, the USPS is closing their Reno facility and moving it to Sacramento but they assure us that mail won’t take longer to deliver, even across town. They ran an experiment to prove it 👍🏻

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So, the USPS is closing their Reno facility and moving it to Sacramento but they assure us that mail won’t take longer to deliver, even across town. They ran an experiment to prove it 👍🏻

I thought that was Babylon bee.

Top Bottom