Rausch Creek 10/03/15

Hey if anybody can find a time on this trip to interject a comment like "you coulda made that if you had a locker" in front of my wife, id greatly appreciate it.:thumbup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey if anybody can find a time on this trip to interject a comment like "you coulda made that if you had a locker" in front of my wife, id greatly appreciate it.:thumbup:

Oh I will do that may times for you. Just don't give it hell the first few times lol

Ha joking of course. Would love rolling in the blacks with you all but, i dont wanna be the proverbial anchor being drug all day

Gadget

Caught the Bug

OR "this wouldn't have happened if I had a PR44 under the front".

40s next???

Hows come?

Nope, staying with 37s. Likely, even the same tire although I may try the new Cooper STT in a 13.50 width. I'm getting bead locks and would just rather bolt up new rubber. Honestly, I've taken a bunch of the challenge out of the local stuff with 37s. I don't see myself needing or wanting more until (if ever) she turns into a trailer queen.

Edit to add: my current suspension set-up uses all of my shock travel perfectly. If I go up in tire I only gain diff and break-over clearance at the cost or travel. It just doesn't seem worth it to me. Especially since it opens up a whole bunch of other issues in the drive-line.

Last edited:
Nope, staying with 37s. Likely, even the same tire although I may try the new Cooper STT in a 13.50 width. I'm getting bead locks and would just rather bolt up new rubber. Honestly, I've taken a bunch of the challenge out of the local stuff with 37s. I don't see myself needing or wanting more until (if ever) she turns into a trailer queen.

Well if there is any tread left, keep me posted. Id be interested in the wheels too...

Well if there is any tread left, keep me posted. Id be interested in the wheels too...

currently all 5 are at 18/32" only 3/32 worn out of the original 21. I won't lie though. These have seen a fair amount of trail use and the wheels look like it.

currently all 5 are at 18/32" only 3/32 worn out of the original 21. I won't lie though. These have seen a fair amount of trail use and the wheels look like it.

Its all good. Ill text you about it or bein as ill see you tomorrow, we can talk then.

Top Bottom