Rausch Creek 10/03/15

enemec1

im in still and also booked friday night at hotel so i can drop off all my stuff for BBQ and not have to be up at crack of dawn to head up. Ill be up 8ish friday night. Im not scared of a few rain drops and some mud. :eek:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
So what's the game plan for the cookout... I feel like I missed something haha. Like a list of what people want/ need to bring food and beverage wise?... Other than a canopy what else could I help out with?

So what's the game plan for the cookout... I feel like I missed something haha. Like a list of what people want/ need to bring food and beverage wise?... Other than a canopy what else could I help out with?

I'd just plan on serving yourself and make sure to have your beverage unless you want a case of something. (Not many options to buy there.) There may be some food swapping if I like what you made LOL ;)

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I'd just plan on serving yourself and make sure to have your beverage unless you want a case of something. (Not many options to buy there.) There may be some food swapping if I like what you made LOL ;)

You got the girlfriend excited now to make a feast! People are bringing grills right?

enemec1

Let's get a grill count. I have 1.
Bring your own food I guess. Anyone can use mine I'll bring 3 small propane tanks for it.

09blackruby

I have a Coleman road trip grill, not huge but works well. I'll also have a folding table and I'm hoping to have a fold out awning to help stay dry. All of which I'm willing to share..

noroad

Im just gona put this out there if its poring ill prob just order a pizza as im guessing im gona be tired and prob have taken a couple falls well spotting

I'll be up this weekend. Saturday taking the gfs jk on green trails but Sunday the silver fox is hitting up some black trails !! Hopefully kick shoot the moons ass but the rain always makes it more difficult

I didn't see you r name on the list. Are you planning on joining us or doing your own thing and just letting us know will be there? If you are joining us, would you mind leading the green group?

A friend of ours that is in one of the local clubs offered to lead on the greens

Thank you for the offer. We may take you up on it. But lets see what mrmet1983 wants to do. We originally capped the groups to 10 and unless the leader is okay with more. I hate to assume a leader is okay with more as I personally don't like to lead more than 10 without sub-leaders. Also, I would prefer a WAL member if possible so we can converse here ahead of time for planning purposes. Still, beggars can't be choosers.

mrmet1983

I didn't see you r name on the list. Are you planning on joining us or doing your own thing and just letting us know will be there? If you are joining us, would you mind leading the green group?

Thank you for the offer. We may take you up on it. But lets see what mrmet1983 wants to do. We originally capped the groups to 10 and unless the leader is okay with more. I hate to assume a leader is okay with more as I personally don't like to lead more than 10 without sub-leaders. Also, I would prefer a WAL member if possible so we can converse here ahead of time for planning purposes. Still, beggars can't be choosers.

Saturday I'm doing my own thing but Sunday if I see you guys and gals maybe me and my brother will join you. It's the gfs first time wheeling sat so just going to do our own thing and show her the ropes.

Saturday I'm doing my own thing but Sunday if I see you guys and gals maybe me and my brother will join you. It's the gfs first time wheeling sat so just going to do our own thing and show her the ropes.

Thank you for the quick reply! I don't plan think anyone is currently planning to wheel on Sunday. Be sure to at least swing over and introduce yourself if you see us in the lot in the morning.

72blubyu

Jnabird333 I spoke to Joe and he won't mind if there are a few either way, he is with Blue Mountain Jeep club and they do monthly runs between Rausch and AOAA with large groups.

Top Bottom