Rausch Creek 10/03/15

Okay, The Jeep is ready to roll in the morning. For those going over your rigs, make sure to check your tire pressure. This little cold snap had mire tires 3-3.5 pounds light.

Buster3479

I'm going to be the first to back out. I'm very sorry, and very disappointed. I don't know what the weather is going to do, but my wife and I don't want to travel the 6 hours north with the high projected winds this weekend. Also, I'm going to spend much of tonight and tomorrow getting the stuff we care about out of the basement for the nearly inevitable flood with our super saturated ground in southern Maryland.

We have a cabin we can't get a refund on. If they'll allow it, I'll call tomorrow, I'd offer it up free for your enjoyment (Wayalifers only).

I'm sorry to back out, I'm usually a die hard stick to my commitments no matter what guy. We just have this feeling that going in the storm is going to cause us nothing but stress this weekend.

Stay safe, I hope to wheel with you all on the next one.

scull20

Got a grill to cook things, and table to put things and a popup tent to keep things dry. I'll be stopping for things to grill and things to drink, should be at the hotel mid-late afternoon depending on how my site visits go for work. Safe travels for everyone tomorrow

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I'll b at the hotel Saturday morning around 7-7:15 to drop the tailgate tent off in someone's room.... And possibly doors depending on rain and if someone is nice enough to lend me a room for storage lol

Jeep2010

I'll b at the hotel Saturday morning around 7-7:15 to drop the tailgate tent off in someone's room.... And possibly doors depending on rain and if someone is nice enough to lend me a room for storage lol

I don't know if I have a first floor or not but you're more than welcome to use my room for it. If it's on the second floor I'll help and carry them up for ya.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
To all those traveling this way drive safe when you hit the rain. It's a bit chilly and very wet today. Gonna make for a fun time tomorrow!

Top Bottom