Rausch Creek 10/03/15

noroad

When are we going back?

I have kinda put down the wheeling for the winter as I have acouple small runs up here then prep to get ready for snow. BUT if you do wheel in the winter pick your trails wisely as we spent 8 hours on one trail with 2+ feet of snow and it was cold. Other then that I will see you in the spring lol!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have kinda put down the wheeling for the winter as I have acouple small runs up here then prep to get ready for snow. BUT if you do wheel in the winter pick your trails wisely as we spent 8 hours on one trail with 2+ feet of snow and it was cold. Other then that I will see you in the spring lol!

Lol that was a fun day tho

Gadget

Caught the Bug

I bet you smile when you think about it now.

I'm in the same boat. We just got Punkin' winter ready and Dirty will be this weekend. By Sunday Dirty will be on blocks and covered (hibernation until spring).

Unlike everyone else I'm down to go about any weekend [emoji23]

All it takes is having to fix your shit after a break in the cold of winter to convert you. Even if you make it unscathed, you will literally be able to watch your rig rot away as the rock rash rust cancer grows out of control. :yup:

If I lived out west I would wheel all year, all the time. Hell, Even with me shutting down from Nov-March we wheeled over 30 days this year and clocked 12k miles (all of which were to/from a trail or Jeeping event).

Gotta break vanilla in!

Speaking of "Vanilla"...... Really?

You know we are all thinking this right?

Vanilla-Ice.jpg

Rhin0247

With the exception of a few small local rides I am also done for the season... As the last run up in NH kicked my jeeps ass pretty good (Passenger Side step: gone, Driver Side step: bashed body and broken, fender flare: ripped off, exhaust: partially ripped off, and thats what I have found so far.) So I am taking the winter to Armor Up and I will be back in the Spring

scull20

I'm painting and rustproofing before the winter. Really want to get lifted and some tires before I go out again...I'm thinking a winters worth of saving money for the spring might just do the trick.

YoungFire

I will get my sliders and possibly a locker and new gears. Annndddd watch them sit until next year. Then if you're really lucky the unicorn will come out to play.[emoji23]

09blackruby

I'll definitely be back, had a great time wheeling and meeting you all. As many have already mentioned, it'll have to be springtime for me as well.

Top Bottom