Rausch Creek 10/03/15

noroad

whos has a tailgate pop up tent? as the parking lot dinner might be a good option but the weather might not like it so lets see what we have for tents.
darkknight1999

I hate to be the old guy.... but I just want to put this out there.

We need to remember we are not the only ones staying at the hotel. I know we have a tendency to get pretty loud in the lobby, and want to be a bit more careful of hard partying in the parking lot. The last thing any of us need is the law getting called and someone getting a ticket for public intoxication. This hotel isn't much, but it is cheap and makes this trip much easier on the wallet. I personally wouldn't make the trip to RC as often if I had to pay the Hampton price (even though it is arguably worth the extra $). I don't want to screw that up. Also, and most important to me.... Some (self included) will have our wives and kid(s) there. Let's at least be cognizant of their presence.

I think the parking lot Party/BBQ is a great idea and genuinely look forward to it. Sorry if I come off like a holy-roller (I'm far from it) but I just wanted to put my feelings out there.

Other notes and info:

The last updated list is on page 49. (I'm tired of bumping it and I'm sure you are tired of seeing it.) It hasn't changed.

Many will arrive on Friday. It is always fun to meet and chat in the lobby and lot, but plan to make your own and individual eating arrangements. Saturday evening we will do the BBQ (weather permitting) and work on rigs needing attention before their drive home.

Saturday: Please be at RC.... and ready to roll by 8:30 (SHARP). Large groups always loose time getting rolling no one wants to loose half the day in the parking lot. There will likely be a large convoy leaving the hotel around 7:30-7:45. If you have not been to RC and don't know exactly sure where it is or how to get there make sure you are ready to leave with this group.

See everyone soon. :beer:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well I'm an idiot so I'm out for the trip, sorry guys jeep doesn't go to the shop till Friday and I was a week off

enemec1

I hate to be the old guy.... but I just want to put this out there.

We need to remember we are not the only ones staying at the hotel. I know we have a tendency to get pretty loud in the lobby, and want to be a bit more careful of hard partying in the parking lot. The last thing any of us need is the law getting called and someone getting a ticket for public intoxication. This hotel isn't much, but it is cheap and makes this trip much easier on the wallet. I personally wouldn't make the trip to RC as often if I had to pay the Hampton price (even though it is arguably worth the extra $). I don't want to screw that up. Also, and most important to me.... Some (self included) will have our wives and kid(s) there. Let's at least be cognizant of their presence.

I think the parking lot Party/BBQ is a great idea and genuinely look forward to it. Sorry if I come off like a holy-roller (I'm far from it) but I just wanted to put my feelings out there.

what you saying us Philly people get out of hand? HAHA:rock: should be a good time.

what you saying us Philly people get out of hand? HAHA:rock: should be a good time.

:grayno: Not pointing anyone out. I get just as loud as anyone in groups when I've had a few. It should be a GREAT time. looking forward to meeting a few new people and catching up with those I know :yup:

Top Bottom