Rausch Creek 10/03/15

Well then I'll hold off. I was more concerned just because I'm not lifted, so it'll be more prone to getting tagged. Otherwise, with skins, sliders and the ProTek I'll be feeling a lot more comfortable

I really can't see them being used too badly on Greens (unless you don't listen to your spotter and take a crazy line).

What does everyone have left to do before next weekend!! Im trying to find a welder in mass to help put my cage in but it is looking very slim!!

Have a replacement to put in for my bent rear lower arm. Im hoping its the cause of my rig wanting to pull right.

09blackruby

Just finished installing EVO oil pan skid, CB installed/tuned and checked wheel spacers to confirm safe for the trip. Only thing left would be to check suspension for tightness and fluid levels. I'm just about ready and super excited. Can't wait!!

noroad

Just finished installing EVO oil pan skid, CB installed/tuned and checked wheel spacers to confirm safe for the trip. Only thing left would be to check suspension for tightness and fluid levels. I'm just about ready and super excited. Can't wait!!

Sweet deal man what time u head down/ which way?

09blackruby

If we time it right we can meet at 87 and 84!

If I left at 8am that would put me at the 84/87 junction around 1ish. I'm not tied to any times other than being at Rausch on Saturday am. You leaving Friday am also? If so, we can work on making that happen, even if I need to leave earlier.

noroad

If I left at 8am that would put me at the 84/87 junction around 1ish. I'm not tied to any times other than being at Rausch on Saturday am. You leaving Friday am also? If so, we can work on making that happen, even if I need to leave earlier.

I should be leaving in the am, let me get to talking with the guys and see what they had in mind for a take off time!

enemec1

I have 2 skid plates to install even if I don't get my evo crossmember. I'll make them fit on the damaged factory one. Also still need my drag link and ball joints to come in hope I can get rid of the steering wheel shake with just the link and hold off on ball joints don't feel like doing all that work. A week before trip.

Also what's plan for BBQ?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Brubeck Brothers Quartet?
Better Be Quick?
Be Back Quick?
Beautiful Black Queen?
Big Beautiful Queen?
Bang Bang Queen?
Big Bang Queen?
Big Bodacious Queen?
Big Booty Queen?
...that's all I got right now ;)

Surprised you didn't add your go-to monthly magazine Boys Buns Quarterly. :eek::shock:

enemec1

Ok who is going to be the serious one? Oh did our Boston freinds ever locate the after hours dancing bar? So we are not driving all around this time. Haha.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Hell yea lol I thought it was a sarcastic question because in my Tatas group there were 3 anvils out of 8 jeeps

I have a half ounce bottle of touch up paint from my rubi i don't have anymore if you want it.

Yea Why lol

Anyone going on this trip have an anvil jk?

Sadly i wont make this trip anymore redrum, if you PM me your address id be more than happy to mail it to you!

Top Bottom