Rausch Creek 10/03/15

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bad news. I am out of this one. Just got orders for a TDY trip to MO for the week. FML. Next time I hope

Damn! Well I'm sad your going to miss it. Let me know if you plan to head down when your back and I can meet you

I'm out. Just got the word I'm headed back to Canada on the 28th and won't be back till the 16th. I'll be canceling my room reservation in case someone needs a room.

I'm sure it'll be a great time. Enjoy!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Deal! I need to wheel before the snow piles up......
Sounds good! I have prob two more trips in me before the cold and snow so let me know

I'm out. Just got the word I'm headed back to Canada on the 28th and won't be back till the 16th. I'll be canceling my room reservation in case someone needs a room.

I'm sure it'll be a great time. Enjoy!

Damn Dave that sucks brother. Next time

Going to try and keep this on the last page....

Please be at RC.... and ready to roll by 8:30 (SHARP). Large groups always loose time getting rolling no one wants to loose half the day in the parking lot.

We are going to try this Eddie and Cindy style where we run a trail type as once group but have smaller sub groups and leaders to keep us moving better. (This worked very well on the Rubicon) As such, I have lumped the trail types below in a post I am able to edit. Please let me know if I am missing something or a change is needed.

List moved to last page.....

Last edited:

Recurve

So my rig is out of the group I'm running with.
Thankfully , Jim is letting me tag along on the trail with him. So I will be helping him lead the greens.

So my rig is out of the group I'm running with.
Thankfully , Jim is letting me tag along on the trail with him. So I will be helping him lead the greens.

I was wondering what your plans were.... Sad to see you drop, but happy you will still be there.

Edited list.

Recurve

I was wondering what your plans were.... Sad to see you drop, but happy you will still be there.

Edited list.

Yeah sucks, not that I don't think my rig couldn't handle it this time out... But I wanted it to be in better shape so I'm not holding up anyone if something broke.
Now hopefully people will leave my rig alone when I leave it in the parking lot.

Yeah sucks, not that I don't think my rig couldn't handle it this time out... But I wanted it to be in better shape so I'm not holding up anyone if something broke.
Now hopefully people will leave my rig alone when I leave it in the parking lot.

Oh, I assumed you were still driving just not the harder trails. Sounds like you plan is to grab a seat now???

Recurve

Oh, I assumed you were still driving just not the harder trails. Sounds like you plan is to grab a seat now???

I thought about that, but like you said it would be un-fair to the other group leaders if I swapped around. Also really, I just want to break in Jim's back seats for the first time :D Its all good, my rig will be ready for the next time. Im hoping we can get a smaller run going in the near future.

I thought about that, but like you said it would be un-fair to the other group leaders if I swapped around. Also really, I just want to break in Jim's back seats for the first time :D Its all good, my rig will be ready for the next time. Im hoping we can get a smaller run going in the near future.

Eat lots of beans and broccoli the night before ;)

enemec1

i just had to order front ball joints and a drag link, lucky me now just need in time to install before trip. good thing i work at a body shop so the shit better get here in time.

seanb123

Just for any of you guys who are close they are holding a rausch clean up this weekend cleaning in the morning and if you show up you can ride for free in the afternoon. Just in case some of you guys want to stretch your legs a bit before the following week.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443027228.195168.jpg

Going to try and keep this on the last page....

Please be at RC.... and ready to roll by 8:30 (SHARP). Large groups always loose time getting rolling no one wants to loose half the day in the parking lot.

We are going to try this Eddie and Cindy style where we run a trail type as once group but have smaller sub groups and leaders to keep us moving better. (This worked very well on the Rubicon) As such, I have lumped the trail types below in a post I am able to edit. Please let me know if I am missing something or a change is needed.

List moved to last page (or there abouts)...

Last edited:
Top Bottom