Rausch Creek 10/03/15

Yorkie

Cool but lets not get ahead of our selves her, how about the couple things I asked for on post one!

99 wrangler
3.5 inch lift on duratrac 33's. Stock everywhere else (other the SYE and driveline stuff)
Have wheeled before in the jeep and have gone before for a weekend in another jeep. So i guess beginner-intermediate. Can handle my own.

noroad

99 wrangler
3.5 inch lift on duratrac 33's. Stock everywhere else (other the SYE and driveline stuff)
Have wheeled before in the jeep and have gone before for a weekend in another jeep. So i guess beginner-intermediate. Can handle my own.

Do you have any armor?

99 wrangler

We ask for this because we want everyone to have a good time. There are easier and tougher Blues. The rest of your group is on 35s and is equipped for the tougher end of the Blues. I see you are friends with the leader "seanb123" This is who should have the ultimate say. Just know that if you run the harder blues, you may take on some underbelly and even some body damage (especially if its wet).

noroad

We ask for this because we want everyone to have a good time. There are easier and tougher Blues. The rest of your group is on 35s and is equipped for the tougher end of the Blues. I see you are friends with the leader "seanb123" This is who should have the ultimate say. Just know that if you run the harder blues, you may take on some underbelly and even some body damage (especially if its wet).

X2

He'll be fine on the trails I have planned all the tough spots have bypasses

Jay and I were just talking about you haha! we will put him down just don't want people getting in over their heads with a larger group as he will be the smallest.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
X2

Jay and I were just talking about you haha! we will put him down just don't want people getting in over their heads with a larger group as he will be the smallest.

Yorkie has wheeled with Sean and I in the past. He is good to go as he is

Yorkie

X2

This isn't my first time here, nor is it my jeeps first time. If I feel as if I'm "in over my head" I'll be sure to make adjustments to my routes and trails.

noroad

This isn't my first time here, nor is it my jeeps first time. If I feel as if I'm "in over my head" I'll be sure to make adjustments to my routes and trails.

don't take this the wrong way man! we are looking out for you, which is why I had you answer the questions I posted. Also it is not our first event that we have put on, there are a lot of people that are going and it is hard to make sure that everyone has a good time! so when I ask for info it has nothing to do with you personally I just don't know you.

Yorkie

don't take this the wrong way man! we are looking out for you, which is why I had you answer the questions I posted. Also it is not our first event that we have put on, there are a lot of people that are going and it is hard to make sure that everyone has a good time! so when I ask for info it has nothing to do with you personally I just don't know you.

All fair, but I'll be in the blues anyway. In another group.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I would like to be in the easier blues group, this will be the first time I have really had my JK off road, wheeled my TJ a lot so not new and been to RC before, but not used to the 4dr off road and I'll probably have 3 pax that are new and would like them to enjoy it before they become human pinballs in the back.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would like to be in the easier blues group, this will be the first time I have really had my JK off road, wheeled my TJ a lot so not new and been to RC before, but not used to the 4dr off road and I'll probably have 3 pax that are new and would like them to enjoy it before they become human pinballs in the back.

Your already in the blue group so your good to go

This ride has gotten WAY bigger than I believe Andrew was planning (especially for the harder trails). That is great but I know there will be some parking lot restructuring of the groups and we will do our best to lay out a plan. (I've been tagged in to try and assist.)

For this reason, please be at RC.... and ready to roll by 8:30 (SHARP). Large groups always loose time getting rolling no one wants to loose half the day in the parking lot.

We are going to try this Eddie and Cindy style where we run a trail type as once group but have smaller sub groups and leaders to keep us moving better. (This worked very well on the Rubicon) As such, I have lumped the trail types below in a post I am able to edit. Please let me know if I am missing something or a change is needed. (NOTE: Maybes were left off the list to un-clutter it a bit)

MOVED LIST TO LAST PAGE...

Last edited:

JK07

I'm definitely in. I was a maybe before. I'd like blacks/blues but honestly I'll join Jim's green group too if needed. Just looking forward to wheeling!

GRNHORN

Andrew, I sent you a PM can you answer it quickly please.

Jay, sent you one as well. Please answer soonest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom