Rausch Creek 10/03/15

SnailTrail

Man I wish I could go. Dont know if I can swing it though. I just spent two weekends at twin grove and went on the guided ride both times.

noroad

please be at RC.... and ready to roll by 8:30 (SHARP).

This means Paid, Aired down, and Disconnected! If you are new 8am should be your parking lot LATE arrival time! We can not help everyone at the same time, also please make a team effort if you have a copilots one go pay for BOTH well the other readys the jeep!

09blackruby

I'm 98% sure I'm in on this trip. Was able to get outa work, room booked, ok'ed with wife, CB installed and very psyched. Only change will be that my 13 year old son won't be able to make it so, I'll be taking my 11 year old daughter who's also very psyched. Please put me down for greens. Tomorrow I hope to order my EVO oil pan skid. [emoji106]

Thanks for all the efforts to the handful of you making this happen... I can't wait to meet all of you and see these rigs I've been reading about all this time..

noroad

I'm 98% sure I'm in on this trip. Was able to get outa work, room booked, ok'ed with wife, CB installed and very psyched. Only change will be that my 13 year old son won't be able to make it so, I'll be taking my 11 year old daughter who's also very psyched. Please put me down for greens. Tomorrow I hope to order my EVO oil pan skid. [emoji106]

Thanks for all the efforts to the handful of you making this happen... I can't wait to meet all of you and see these rigs I've been reading about all this time..

sounds great man added

Top Bottom