Random Photos

JKbrick

Next time you’re passing through Big Pine, CA stop and the station and ask to see their “new” type-3. They bought it from us for less than $20k dumped a bunch more into it. And the thing looks brand new. Sad thing was the motor had been rebuilt 2 years earlier and the pump was rebuilt a year before we sold it. They got a steal for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We sold a perfectly good older truck that barely failed test for 5k a few years back. It had the old open cab 2 guys sat backwards in outside

fiend

Caught the Bug
I have the impression the the bigger departments have budgets that are use it or lose it. So they retire equipment before it needs to be retired and then buy new stuff, which in turn justifies maintaining or boosting their budget the following year. All the FDs around me seemingly have pretty new stuff.

jesse3638

Hooked
I have the impression the the bigger departments have budgets that are use it or lose it. So they retire equipment before it needs to be retired and then buy new stuff, which in turn justifies maintaining or boosting their budget the following year. All the FDs around me seemingly have pretty new stuff.

That's just the federal government way. I've been told numerous times we have $XXXX that we need to spend by the end of the day. WTF just give it back we don't need any more stupid shit because we still have a ton of stupid shit left over from the last ton of money you dropped in my lap.

Dale72

Hooked

It depends on the city as to how long they keep equipment. Some cities including big cities keep the fire trucks for 10 years from What I've seen on EONE and Pierce YouTube channel when departments come in to do a walk around before they take delivery of it

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
That's just the federal government way. I've been told numerous times we have $XXXX that we need to spend by the end of the day. WTF just give it back we don't need any more stupid shit because we still have a ton of stupid shit left over from the last ton of money you dropped in my lap.

Haha not just federal government. County too.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Top Bottom