Random Photos

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I bought the tiniest zero turn mower, ever. I love it! 20 minutes to cut grass, instead of an hour.

Attachments

• 5E0BA5DE-8757-4091-8B43-B062064E67B5.jpg
    5E0BA5DE-8757-4091-8B43-B062064E67B5.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 154
  • 9527811D-9871-4A12-A744-731248D764D0.jpg
    9527811D-9871-4A12-A744-731248D764D0.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 154

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I bought the tiniest zero turn mower, ever. I love it! 20 minutes to cut grass, instead of an hour.

Nice! I picked up a Raptor SD a few months ago. Been loving it so far. I’ll knock out my yard in an hour and a half instead of 8 hours with a push mover.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
So I got Washer Fluid at the store the other day. This store trains all of their cashiers to put a 'save the world from plastic' sticker on everything they scan that doesn't get bagged. Guess they didn't realize what this container was made of. Fucking retards.

KIMG0018.jpg

KIMG0021.jpg

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That thing looks pretty awesome. I’ve thought about getting one. Having a hard time deciding what one though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks. It’s saving time, and that was the main reason I bought it. If you are looking at one, there are things to consider.

Does it need to fit through gates? If it doesn’t, get one with the largest tires available, for the size deck you want. Regarding deck size, you won’t necessarily need a wider deck, to cut in less time. The turning radius, and drive speed are what makes the difference.

If money is no object...Scag is the brand to buy. It cuts cleaner than anything. Although I thought Hustler was a new brand, it isn’t. Hustler produced the first zero turn mower ever made, in 1964. They are pretty good mowers. They are well built.

Nice! I picked up a Raptor SD a few months ago. Been loving it so far. I’ll knock out my yard in an hour and a half instead of 8 hours with a push mover.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

They say you can’t buy time, but you can!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked

I love my ride mower! It’s not a zero turn but a little John Deere lawn tractor. Seriously cuts down on the time. I initially bought a push mower when I moved into my house when the yard was 3 feet tall [emoji23] I was counting how many days it took me to mow, not hours. I have about an acre to mow anyways, so yes you can buy time lol

Top Bottom