Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sgt_USMC

I have never heard of that before. I have auto on headlights on the liberty. Of course I haven’t had a lot of vehicles either. 3 trucks, 1 car, the wife’s Liberty and my TJ. All except the wife’s liberty didn’t have much in the way of automatic or power anything. Something new learned today.

I have never heard of that before. I have auto on headlights on the liberty. Of course I haven’t had a lot of vehicles either. 3 trucks, 1 car, the wife’s Liberty and my TJ. All except the wife’s liberty didn’t have much in the way of automatic or power anything. Something new learned today.
To be clear, this is a feature which temporarily puts the headlights on low-beam if there is an approaching car and it was set to high-beam. It does not initially turn on the high beams automatically.

Sgt_USMC

I hardly ever use high beams so maybe the liberty has it and I just didn’t know. Thanks for explaining how they work!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
To be clear, this is a feature which temporarily puts the headlights on low-beam if there is an approaching car and it was set to high-beam. It does not initially turn on the high beams automatically.
Our Audi turns them on and off automatically. It’s weird as hell because they come on when you aren’t really expecting it.

jesse3638

Hooked
Our Audi turns them on and off automatically. It’s weird as hell because they come on when you aren’t really expecting it.
Yeah our new JL does the same thing. They turn them off much faster than I can when there's on coming traffic. Like you said they turn on at time too when you're not expecting it, like getting on the freeway.

Top Bottom