Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sgt_USMC

Looks like all might not be well in the land of the new bronco.

On another forum that I’m on the have had a thread about the bronco for a while. So many engines are failing before 10k miles! Picture of oil pans with milk and most of the rotating assembly in pieces in it. Roofs not lining up, doors misaligned to the point it cracks the paint. Now they are sending them out with all the ordered features operating because of the chip shortage.

GS-RON

Looks like all might not be well in the land of the new bronco.

A very good friend of mine is a Master Ford Tech and the Shop Foreman at our local dealership. While waiting for my JL I expressed an interest in the Bronco and he just laughed.
Buy the 2.7 he said, I'll take you to lunch every Friday while it's in for repairs.
Buy the 4cyl and I'll take you to lunch the first Friday of every month while it's in for repairs......
He actually took me up front and introduced me to the sales staff and told them not to sell me anything Ford made. His reason, "we're friends, I don't want to lose that over a POS truck"....

Kuboske

Hard to believe it’s been 25 years. I was living in LA at the time and in the thick of it… it still feels like it just happened yesterday.

Only to be repeated in smaller versions in every blue city in America. And hailed "peaceful", by leftists, MSM, and "woke" corporations... All these years later.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Top Bottom