PROUD to have VOTED

TrailHunter

Hooked
Did you just fact check me [emoji23] my brother sent me that link, thought I’d share it

That was sarcasm... I believe it. I voted in person and they didn't check my I.D.... In CA you could walk in with anybody's ballot, fake a signature and Vote. It's that easy.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That was sarcasm... I believe it. I voted in person and they didn't check my I.D.... In CA you could walk in with anybody's ballot, fake a signature and Vote. It's that easy.

Haha I figured, I feel voting is too under monitored. You should definitely have to provide ID at voting stations, just like buying alcohol. It should be stricter than buying alcohol, it’s a BIG deal!

Ddays

Hooked
Vote stuffing? I copied and pasted this info from a couple tweets that were posted on a website. Granted, this is just two states, but it does make one wonder.
It could be that there were that many people that hate Trump & voted a split ticket I guess. Seems like an awful big difference though. :idontknow:

Voting pattern in swing states w/ Senate races.

Michigan

Trump: 2,637,173
GOP Sen: 2,630,042
Dif: 7,131

Biden: 2,787,544
Dem Sen: 2,718,451
Dif: 69,093

In Georgia, it's even worse.

Where they're currently "finding" new Biden votes.

Trump: 2,432,799
GOP Sen: 2,433,617
Dif: 818

Biden: 2,414,651
Dem Sen: 2,318,850
Dif: 95,801

Kuboske

Vote stuffing? I copied and pasted this info from a couple tweets that were posted on a website. Granted, this is just two states, but it does make one wonder.
It could be that there were that many people that hate Trump & voted a split ticket I guess. Seems like an awful big difference though. :idontknow:

Michigan

This. I just read this on Zero Hedge.
This election theft has been planned for a long time.
How can democrats live with themselves, and try to steal an election...
Pure evil.

WJCO

Meme King
Out of all the uncounted swing states, Trump had the biggest lead it Pennsylvania. It just turned blue.

nothing-to-see-here-folks-move-along.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked

Michigan

The good thing is this has come to light and multiple investigations are underway. This isn’t some tin foil hat conspiracy theories that are going to get blown off. I hope these court proceedings and investigations are transparent enough for the American people to see and understand what has gone on either way. If it’s found that there was no fraud and logical explanations for these discrepancies, then great. It is found that different factions in some of the states were acting illegally, then it needs to be brought to light. My only fear is that we have to have this resolved by mid January or it will be covered up.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

fiend

Caught the Bug

Michigan

People split their votes all the time. For example, California, Massachusetts, and other “deep blue” states have regularly elected republican governors but mostly democratic legislatures and members of congress. It’s not outlandish to think that a fair number of republicans soured on trump, who’s not a real republican anyway, while maintaining support for republican candidates of lesser office.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
People split their votes all the time. For example, California, Massachusetts, and other “deep blue” states have regularly elected republican governors but mostly democratic legislatures and members of congress. It’s not outlandish to think that a fair number of republicans soured on trump, who’s not a real republican anyway, while maintaining support for republican candidates of lesser office.

Agreed, they do all the time, Pa being one of those states. But the discrepancy between the presidential and senatorial votes is pretty drastic. IDK. Just looking at it, it looks off. Like WJT said above, if it's investigated and it turns out to be legit, then so be it, tough cookies. It may turn out that there were that many people that really dislike Trump enough to split their tickets.

jesse3638

Hooked

These are unpresidented times we live in. Anything could happen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom