PROUD to have VOTED

Yes. Trump’s buddy Kris Kobach had years to investigate voter fraud and came up empty handed. It’s pretty evident that “voter fraud” is at best an excuse for losing and at worst a means to disenfranchise.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Well..... it's settled then. :naw:

Last edited:
I did this year, worth the money! I was considering buying and almost did buy a house in California. I think I’m going to rent and look for a place in Nevada.

You will still get fucked by Cali if you do work there. (Ask me how I know).

Tired of Los Angeles assholes moving into BV?

I'm generally tired of the people "fleeing" CA, then proceeding to f*** up politics in southern states like TX (my home state) by retaining the same leftist views that created the nightmare in CA to begin with. :beer:

I'm generally tired of the people "fleeing" CA, then proceeding to f*** up politics in southern states like TX (my home state) by retaining the same leftist views that created the nightmare in CA to begin with. [emoji481]
Is that like having your cake and eating it too?...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn! Congrats on the quick sale. that’s nuts.
Yeah my coworker is moving to UT. His plan was to list his house in December to time it when his new place would be built. His realtor had someone interested before he even listed it. The original plan was 315k, she reassessed it and then suggested 335k, the buyer accepted then backed out, they listed it for 350k and accepted an offer for 360k after 5 offers in less than 24 hours. Houses seem to be selling themselves right now. Note they purchased it 2 years ago for 260k.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm generally tired of the people "fleeing" CA, then proceeding to f*** up politics in southern states like TX (my home state) by retaining the same leftist views that created the nightmare in CA to begin with. :beer:

Don’t worry. I’m mostly conservative. The southern states are boring, so you won’t see me fleeing that direction [emoji854]

Top Bottom