POLL : How Much are You Planning to Spend on Your Jeep This Year?

How much are you planning to spend on your Jeep this year?

• None - My Jeep is perfect as is

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • $0-$200

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $200-$500

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $500-$1000

Votes: 46 10.6%
  • $1000-$5000

Votes: 228 52.8%
  • $5000-$10000

Votes: 75 17.4%
  • $10000-$20000

Votes: 26 6.0%
  • $20000-Up

Votes: 28 6.5%

• Total voters

Jkratt

Just in case my wife sees this, I don’t plan on spending anything I’m happy with the way it is.

private. Who knows. Always want more jeep shit. JUST EMPTY EVERY POCKET

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Already put in new ball joints and just purchased chromoly rear axle shafts. Front chromoly shafts are next with new front pinion seal and axle seals. I also see a new set of 37’s before the years end. My Coopers are starting to be an issue.

gatorator

rampage tonneau cover and Bestop soft top bar for tailgate were just purchased and a steinjager cover for when the top is off, also picked up a dog barrier with storage pockets,; this coming year will be KC lights (OG round style)

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Already added a Midland GMRS Radio and Carrichs Tailgate Security Box. Looking to upgrade the shocks to Rancho RS9000XL.

Just installed a new ARB twin air compressor close to 600 $ and just picked up my 4 King shocks from being rebuilt at an even 600 $ and looking at the PSC big bore steering box as the next $$$ .... wow that just moved me into the next $ category.

BudG

Well since I busted my PSC assist and bent my drag link 3 times in Hackett this weekend, I think Ill go full hydro. Im running the dynatrac 72.5" 60 up front. I knew the stock type HD drag link was the weak link in this but they assured me I'd have no problems, haha!! Looking at the Howe 2.5" ram. Everything else is good for now, well until winter when I move the gas tank to the rear and do the genright 4 link and coil overs.

gavilan1

As you know, Cindy and I put out polls like this from time to time to help us get a better understanding of the members here on WAYALIFE. This time around, we were hoping to learn how much, on average, are most of you planning spend on your Jeep in a given year. So that it's clear, the POLL is anonymous but if you're willing to share what you're hoping to buy or the kind of mods you're planning to do (or have already done since the beginning of the year), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

bit.ly

Tire Pressure Quick Air Down Digital Gauge with Case

Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments. Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preferenceEasy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a...
bit.ly
bit.ly

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.
You know that for years JEEP has stood for “Just Empty Every Pocket”, right?

I just installed my CB Bar, and have a simple mod to offer, if you want it...

jesse3638

Hooked
The 1k-5k mark sounds about right. I am already nearing the 1k mark as I've added KC Hilights gravity Pros and gravity fogs. I will probably be getting some Lux rock lights, some other aux lights, and with any luck a winch. We'll see how my dogecoin does...haha.

Alandude58

As you know, Cindy and I put out polls like this from time to time to help us get a better understanding of the members here on WAYALIFE. This time around, we were hoping to learn how much, on average, are most of you planning spend on your Jeep in a given year. So that it's clear, the POLL is anonymous but if you're willing to share what you're hoping to buy or the kind of mods you're planning to do (or have already done since the beginning of the year), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

bit.ly

Tire Pressure Quick Air Down Digital Gauge with Case

Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments. Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preferenceEasy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a...
bit.ly
bit.ly

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.
Looking to replace the rear cheap bumper with something solid. Oracle rear lights, when they are released. Add leather seat covers.

Attachments

• 11D41E18-0ADA-477E-84B6-3D3F29EB3DD5.jpeg
    11D41E18-0ADA-477E-84B6-3D3F29EB3DD5.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 6

Lhurt1

This will be a big year for spending (for me). I just picked up some wheels. Next are my tires and full suspension. I’m learning towards a Clayton 3.5” kit.

Moriarty

Installed a M8274 last week.
Purchased a Engel fridge last month.
Installing the LRA 17gal aux tank this month (been sitting with need exhaust pieces for 6 months).
Hopefully a lift kit this year.

We love overloading with technical trails.

Safe travels everyone!

Attachments

• P_20210408_100836.jpg
    P_20210408_100836.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 4
  • P_20210211_114356.jpg
    P_20210211_114356.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 4
  • P_20201018_114228.jpg
    P_20201018_114228.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 4

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
For my JT: Mopar 2” lift, Daystar leveling pucks, Warn JackHammer Wheels, 35”Falken WildPeaks, Race radio

for my JK, axle seals, transmission lines, PSC ram lines

Top Bottom