POLL : How Much are You Planning to Spend on Your Jeep This Year?

How much are you planning to spend on your Jeep this year?

• None - My Jeep is perfect as is

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • $0-$200

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $200-$500

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $500-$1000

Votes: 46 10.6%
  • $1000-$5000

Votes: 228 52.8%
  • $5000-$10000

Votes: 75 17.4%
  • $10000-$20000

Votes: 26 6.0%
  • $20000-Up

Votes: 28 6.5%

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As you know, Cindy and I put out polls like this from time to time to help us get a better understanding of the members here on WAYALIFE. This time around, we were hoping to learn how much, on average, are most of you planning spend on your Jeep in a given year. So that it's clear, the POLL is anonymous but if you're willing to share what you're hoping to buy or the kind of mods you're planning to do (or have already done since the beginning of the year), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

bit.ly

Tire Pressure Quick Air Down Digital Gauge with Case

Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments. Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preferenceEasy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a...
bit.ly
bit.ly

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.

UPDATE: Selected totally at random, the WINNER of the EVO air down gauge is...

Gladiator has to grow up!

Congratulations sunnysideup!! (y)

Last edited:

A.J.

40’s New bumper/tire carrier and some other odds and ends. Some of it’s already happened. Others to come. It’s never really done is it?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Way too much to list, but the basics regear, axle shafts, steering (everything except the gear box), suspension (all of it), brake lines, brake pads, and so much more. Bit it's all going to be done this year. 🙄

Utah_Jay

JL - changing to a 3.5 inch lift, new track bars, 37’s, re-gear to 4.88, new wheels. Rear bumper. possibly half doors.

kevman65

Hooked
What I have planned has me in the $1000 - $5000 range.

Soft top for bed of my JT. I really LOVE the look a soft top on the bed gives this truck.
DECKED system.
Rear bumper.

I keep looking at lifts, looks like I'm going to go ala carte`, but can't set myself on a height for it.
If that comes to fruition this year then I will be jumping a cost category.

jeeeep

Hooked
JLU 2021 spend to date- EVO skid plates, long arm coil over lift, regear,
rancho front / rear diff skids, front 1350 DS.
short lived LOD rock rails so now looking for alternatives that will work with the long arms.
part of EVO skids need to be modified to fit again

Total what I've spent since I bought it (interior and exterior), could have paid off a bit more than 50% by now 😖 but it hasn't stopped me lol

Still on the list is: rock rails, rear DS, winch, more lighting and I'm pretty sure as soon as I change one thing, another will need changing.

JKU still eyeing V8 swap because V8 vs. JKU 3.8L lol

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Lots of plans for both rigs this year. Fridge, clutch, rear axle shafts, pro grips, and roof rack on the jku. Rear axle shafts, bed rack, fridge, possible dual battery setup and air compressor on the JTR. Gonna be a busy and exciting year for sure.

jsukey

So far this year I've added front and rear Nemesis Notorious fenders after having them powdercoated, a new Poison Spyder Stubby bumper to match the new fenders, mounted a new set of 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers on my beadlocks, front and rear Ace Engineering inner fenders, B&M shifter, Pioneer AVH-2550NEX radio, and spent $1000 to have my front inner seals replaced, wider bump stop spacers, and my RCV front shafts rebuilt. I also bought a new set of RK 3.5 triple rate springs to freshen up my old springs. The weather has been too nice to tear the Jeep apart, but it will happen in the next couple of weeks. The Burro is in tip top shape for Moab , Black Bear Pass, Imogene Pass, and Merus this September, followed up by Hidden Falls in November.

Edit, forgot to mention the addition of an ARB locker in the rear to replace the once again broken Auburn Ected. That was the third time it had broken, so I opted to get away from it. That was covered under warranty though, so I didn't claim that in my price so far this year. Jeep1.jpg

Attachments

• Jeep2.jpg
    Jeep2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 7

AgentK

As you know, Cindy and I put out polls like this from time to time to help us get a better understanding of the members here on WAYALIFE. This time around, we were hoping to learn how much, on average, are most of you planning spend on your Jeep in a given year. So that it's clear, the POLL is anonymous but if you're willing to share what you're hoping to buy or the kind of mods you're planning to do (or have already done since the beginning of the year), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

bit.ly

Tire Pressure Quick Air Down Digital Gauge with Case

Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments. Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preferenceEasy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a...
bit.ly
bit.ly

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.

Top Bottom