Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Today we were at the park and there's a kids playground next to it. This jerk pulls up in his truck, lets his two dogs out and they start running around without a leash on, then one of them runs up to the kids area and grabs some food out of a lady's stroller while she's with her two year old. Then the same dog runs to the other side of the park and takes a dump, and the owner doesn't bother to clean it up. If one of his dogs came up to my toddler I would've ripped the owner a new one.
Yeah, that would really piss me off. Was this in town?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Waiting forever in a drivethru line with no way to get out, being that others have pulled in behind you and wondering, when in the hell is someone going to take the order from the guy that's just 2 cars in front of you? Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting... and then... finally, the motherfuckin car pulls up to the NEXT menu board, the one with the intercom and FINALLY places his order!! :rolleyes::mad:

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
Waiting forever in a drivethru line with no way to get out, being that others have pulled in behind you and wondering, when in the hell is someone going to take the order from the guy that's just 2 cars in front of you? Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting... and then... finally, the motherfuckin car pulls up to the NEXT menu board, the one with the intercom and FINALLY places his order!! :rolleyes::mad:
Hey, you'll get old some day too 🤪

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
He probably ordered the same thing that he gets every time, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeeeep

Hooked
Being meticulous about putting that accessory you put off installing in a location where you'll know where it is when the time comes... that time comes and it's not where you put it, it's not critical but still waste an hour looking for it.

And you're pretty sure the Jeep ghost asshole moved it from where you know you put it.

jesse3638

Hooked
Hangry much!...haha

GP NOIR

Hooked
Yeah usually they're standing off to one side or another (front corners) plus they're right up on you if they're behind you. I don't know when this became a thing.
It’s my fault. I started pulling the cart from the front a few years ago because I got tired of having to lean over the shopping cart to look around the end caps before crossing the aisle to avoid collisions with the Oblivions. It’s also easier to load the cart. But I make room so others can get by and there ain’t no way I’m coming up right on anyone’s smelly ass.

Since I started doing this, I’ve noticed others doing it as well.

You’re welcome.

sm31

been awhile since I drove into a sunset... New Mexico I-40W hell for an hour and a half, the sun and fucking hood glare along with old eyes that make that glare 100x worse 🤬

View attachment 395451

We really have that problem here in AK. Sun is never "over head" & always seems to be conveniently in my (also old) eyes. Seriously irritating sometimes.

been awhile since I drove into a sunset... New Mexico I-40W hell for an hour and a half, the sun and fucking hood glare along with old eyes that make that glare 100x worse 🤬

View attachment 395451
This is another reason we stopped taking I-40. Too many unexpected delays and the glare is horrible if driving west at the wrong time. So we take smaller highways with no traffic, no trucks, great views, and bad restrooms. The elapsed time is the same.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Lol. also with the price of fast food (mcdonalds must think their burgers are on Red Robin’s level or something) any extended wait is aggravating. my wife and I recently waited in a Burger King line after ordering for at least 15-20 mins with no real way to get out unless I was willing to curb the median, I was pretty pissed, after a stern inquiry, it turned out the entire staff with the exception of the mgr was new. Generally I can keep my cool but I was really perturbed and it more than came across to the young manager. I actually felt bad for making her feel worse.

Last edited:

DaJudge

Right with this is..."Ummm, I'm not sure what I want, give me a second." It's McDonalds, you know what they have, it has been the same for 50 years! How the hell do you need to look over the menu 10 times?

GP NOIR

Hooked
I’ve talked about the solar farms and windmills they’ve been wrecking the Mojave Desert with before. Now, here are a couple of short videos I shot today during a drive to the town of Mojave.

California Solar Farm, near the Nevada border. They took away our desert access for this? That’s a lot of acreage they destroyed for “Green Energy”

This is just west of the town of Mojave. Damned windmills stretch for miles. The area used to be famous for the beautiful fields of California poppies that carpeted the hills. Now it’s desolation

pewpew82

Caught the Bug
I'm normally a pretty calm guy, but I work with quite a few lower skilled people in a situation that needs to have about 20% of the skills I have and a ton more common sense than has been shown thus far.

The only time I have almost lost it is still frustrating to this day.

One of the newer guys on the assembly line I am the engineer for STARTED a very significant bolt with his impact driver. He continues to do this on every other bolt he starts and will not listen.

It's a damn good thing I don't have the authority to fire his ass.

NEVER start bolts with an impact.....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve talked about the solar farms and windmills they’ve been wrecking the Mojave Desert with before. Now, here are a couple of short videos I shot today during a drive to the town of Mojave.

California Solar Farm, near the Nevada border. They took away our desert access for this? That’s a lot of acreage they destroyed for “Green Energy”

This is just west of the town of Mojave. Damned windmills stretch for miles. The area used to be famous for the beautiful fields of California poppies that carpeted the hills. Now it’s desolation

Gotta save the planet (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Top Bottom