Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jesse3638

Hooked
That freaking sucks man. Glad they are okay!
Yeah me too. They were on an outer highway crossing from a stop sign. Cross traffic was stopped at a red light. Cross traffic light turned green as they nearly cleared the intersection. the guy who hit them I guess didn't see them almost completely cross in from of him before he hammered the throttle. My guess is he was on his phone saw the green and just stepped on it. It'll still probably be found to be 50/50. Here's his damage.

1000001834.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yeah me too. They were on an outer highway crossing from a stop sign. Cross traffic was stopped at a red light. Cross traffic light turned green as they nearly cleared the intersection. the guy who hit them I guess didn't see them almost completely cross in from of him before he hammered the throttle. My guess is he was on his phone saw the green and just stepped on it. It'll still probably be found to be 50/50. Here's his damage.

View attachment 396848
I’m sorry to hear that! That sucks!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 396848
Sounds like your kid ran a red light. If they were in the intersection when the other light turned green it certainly wasn’t green when your kid went through his.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
People who slow down for a red light they see a 1/2 mile up ahead. (trying to time it) Also the assholes who like to stay too far to the left to make a right turn. And then the dick heads who are going to go straight at an intersection but stop too far to the right and block the right lane. 🖕 :mad:

jesse3638

Hooked
Sounds like your kid ran a red light. If they were in the intersection when the other light turned green it certainly wasn’t green when your kid went through his.
No he had a stop sign. We have goofy outer highways which parallel the highway which is controlled by a light. I agree if he was in the intersection controlled by a signal then he would have run a red and been at fault. In all honesty had he been on the highway and run a red he probably would not have gotten hit as long as cross traffic was stopped. Here's a pic of the intersection.

1000001904.jpg

Attachments

• 1000001904.jpg
    1000001904.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 3

jesse3638

Hooked
People who slow down for a red light they see a 1/2 mile up ahead. (trying to time it) Also the assholes who like to stay too far to the left to make a right turn. And then the dick heads who are going to go straight at an intersection but stop too far to the right and block the right lane. 🖕 :mad:
What's wrong with slowing down to time a light. If you get it wrong you're going to have to stop anyway....haha. I do agree slowing down way in advance would be frustrating for drivers behind you. I agree with the others you mentioned. Maybe just driving with others would capture everything idiots do...haha

What's wrong with slowing down to time a light. If you get it wrong you're going to have to stop anyway....haha. I do agree slowing down way in advance would be frustrating for drivers behind you. I agree with the others you mentioned. Maybe just driving with others would capture everything idiots do...haha
If I see that I will need to apply breaks in order to stop at a light, but if I just slow down a little bit, I can avoid it, that is what I do. I do the same thing in rush hour traffic which does the idiotic stop/start thing when a constant controlled speed would avoid the jam. I avoid stop/start syndrome as much as possible.

No I know that someone hates me. 😞

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
If I see that I will need to apply breaks in order to stop at a light, but if I just slow down a little bit, I can avoid it, that is what I do. I do the same thing in rush hour traffic which does the idiotic stop/start thing when a constant controlled speed would avoid the jam. I avoid stop/start syndrome as much as possible.

No I know that sometime hates me. 😞
I do the same. I usually go to the far right lane in traffic. It may be just as slow but it's usually smoother.

jeeeep

Hooked
FedEx and their 100% delivery on time failure rate!!

Was expecting a shipment for the JL today, got notice at 1:30pm that it was out for delivery and had left the local FedEx facility, then nothing.
Just checked and "Pending Initially expected: Thursday, 10/19/23, DELAYED" no additional information, no alternate expected delivery date.
The facility is about 15 minutes away, had I known it was there I would've picked it up. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

kevman65

Hooked
FedEx and their 100% delivery on time failure rate!!

Was expecting a shipment for the JL today, got notice at 1:30pm that it was out for delivery and had left the local FedEx facility, then nothing.
Just checked and "Pending Initially expected: Thursday, 10/19/23, DELAYED" no additional information, no alternate expected delivery date.
The facility is about 15 minutes away, had I known it was there I would've picked it up. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
I get "Delivery Exception" every single time. Means "Driver was getting stoned and forgot to throw yours off the truck as he drove by".

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Smart phones or I should say, the fuckin people who feel the need to be glued to them every god damned second of the day, even when filing out of a crowded place like a convention center at the end of the day. Herds of these motherfuckers just slowly shuffling their feet like they have nowhere to go or be or maybe, just to keep themselves from tripping and falling. They literally block any path around them and even shuffle their way like zombies across intersections in spite of the traffic light being red. When you trying to encourage them along by honking at them, they either don't give two fucks being that they have sperm hanging from their ears, just don't give a shit or flip you off because, you're clearly the asshole for honking at them. God, I really hate Vegas...

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Smart phones or I should say, the fuckin people who feel the need to be glued to them every god damned second of the day, even when filing out of a crowded place like a convention center at the end of the day. Herds of these motherfuckers just slowly shuffling their feet like they have nowhere to go or be or maybe, just to keep themselves from tripping and falling. They literally blocking any path around them and even shuffle their way like zombies across intersections in spite of the traffic light being red. When you trying to encourage them along by honking at them, they either don't give two fucks being that they have sperm hanging from their ears, just don't give a shit or flip you off because, you're clearly the asshole for honking at them. God, I really hate Vegas...
I hear flip phones are pretty cool to avoid this robotic behavior.

Smart phones or I should say, the fuckin people who feel the need to be glued to them every god damned second of the day, even when filing out of a crowded place like a convention center at the end of the day. Herds of these motherfuckers just slowly shuffling their feet like they have nowhere to go or be or maybe, just to keep themselves from tripping and falling. They literally block any path around them and even shuffle their way like zombies across intersections in spite of the traffic light being red. When you trying to encourage them along by honking at them, they either don't give two fucks being that they have sperm hanging from their ears, just don't give a shit or flip you off because, you're clearly the asshole for honking at them. God, I really hate Vegas...
Lmfao! That was beautifully said. 🤣 That has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever read. 😂

jeeeep

Hooked
but how do you really feel? lol

I was stuck in slow moving traffic today and every asshat in front of me was glued to their phone; I need air horns on my Jeep.

WJCO

Meme King
When you save random shit in your scrap bin (brackets, bolts, whatever knowing for damn sure you will need it some day). Then years later, you're doing a project and need that random object yet can't find it anywhere. After burning 10000 calories looking for it, you give up, go to the store and buy another and finish the project. Then literally within less than a week, you stumble across the original one you saved by accident. Every fucking time!

Top Bottom