Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So it's not missed Pepe, and since you are so fucking upset that 'Adam' posted a picture of your wife.

This is where you posted a picture of someone's daughter in a fucking hospital bed.
1434489511222.jpg
Stole picture from your wife's FB? Here you posted a picture you stole from Facebook and then got upset about it
1434489599252.jpg
Then, you decided to be a prick about it and the fact that members were upset at the posted the photo.
1434489745675.jpg
And here we have the victim card... 1434489811115.jpg
Then you said that posting the picture was unnecessary.
1434489851176.jpg
You are a jackass. If you have members that agree with you and that have left with you I say good riddance.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
And this is why Wayalife gets a a bad name. Because some butt hurt idiot gets up on his soap box spewing lies and twisting words. Instead of trying to figure out what happened people will automatically take his side.

If he didn't want his wife's picture posted on the internet then may be they should check their fb privacy settings.

I'm glad this guy is gone.

And that is why we leave threads like this up here. For all to see.

jesse3638

Hooked
Can we say narcissist? Only he is right and everyone is wrong no matter how the issue was approached. Cordially in the thread, sarcastically in the thread, angrily in the thread, cordially in PM as he asked, every attempt went absolutely no where, just back to "I'm right even though I'm wrong all you guys are meanies so :bleh:. I'm taking my ball and going home to my wife whose pic you stole from the internet where one of us posted it for all to see." "Honey!!! People are making fun of me on the internet again and they shouldn't because I'm an internet badass!" "Please tell them to stop!" Good bye self righteous idiot!

jesse3638

Hooked
Since he seems to think Overlander needs to be more tactful. I found this. Not sure if you already have it. But figured I'd give it a shot...haha.

1434510705745.jpg

Last edited:

TheDuff

I don't think that's the same guy, but it's funny how people decide to not like someone or their Jeep because of a sticker. And they call us sheep? :crazyeyes:

Looked like the same guy in his pictures, but then again maybe all ass hats just look the same :confused:

thardy

Banned
Yeah I couldn't help it either.

My question is when did someone stating their opinions about a product based on real world experience become bad mouthing?

MarkW13

Yeah I couldn't help it either.

My question is when did someone stating their opinions about a product based on real world experience become bad mouthing?

Well, someone was cyber attacked from a supporting vendors website, and it was determined to be bad mouthing. Just saying.

Edit: pot meet kettle

MarkW13

What do you mean someone was 'cyber attacked'?

There was a thread a few days ago. A new member (with way more computer skills than me) identified a security threat on a vendors website. It wasn't well received.

I cannot confirm the validity of his claims.

He was just stating his opinion right?

Last edited:

Drobo

What do you mean someone was 'cyber attacked'?

I think he means that someone was like bashed online.

It relates to the thread where someone said they had discovered I believe a vulnerability on DT site. Don't quote me though because I don't really remember what happened.

MarkW13

I think he means that someone was like bashed online.

It relates to the thread where someone said they had discovered I believe a vulnerability on DT site. Don't quote me though because I don't really remember what happened.

Thats the one.

That thread had the same potential to create a troll. The op backed down a bit and the whole thing quickly went away. The difference between escalating the problem and a full on melt down.

All it takes is an op to stick to their position and a troll is born, because (right, wrong, or indifferent) WAL mods and some members keep up the attack.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
There was a thread a few days ago. A new member (with way more computer skills than me) identified a security threat on a vendors website. It wasn't well received.

I cannot confirm the validity of his claims.

He was just stating his opinion right?

So you can't confirm it but you are spreading the narrative ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom