Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, last night I decided to play old Pepe's game and "man up", as he says, and sent him a PM. Low and behold, he still never really said much of anything that he hadn't already said in the thread. Not sure that it really matters now, but here's that convo so everyone can see.

These are screenshots taken directly in order and nothing was altered. Hopefully it comes out where it makes sense.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG
7.PNG

Thardy thanks for posting that so its out in the open.

People sending him photos of the taking their Wayalife banner off? Wow they are so cool! Who gives a crap?

Thardy thanks for posting that so its out in the open.

People sending him photos of the taking their Wayalife banner off? Wow they are so cool! Who gives a crap?

Not a problem at all. I personally enjoyed the fact that he stated that he "never said he didn't like it here". :crazyeyes:

I swear people like this make me laugh and now he's on fb putting everyone on blast trying to find anyone to agree with him. What a joke but at least I had something interesting to read while taking my mid morning shit.

I swear people like this make me laugh and now he's on fb putting everyone on blast trying to find anyone to agree with him. What a joke but at least I had something interesting to read while taking my mid morning shit.

Hey Chris! Good to see you back haven't seen you on in a while. :standing wave:

Really? He's blasting on facebook? Where? I've got to see this! :cheesy:

And this is why Wayalife gets a a bad name. Because some butt hurt idiot gets up on his soap box spewing lies and twisting words. Instead of trying to figure out what happened people will automatically take his side.

If he didn't want his wife's picture posted on the internet then may be they should check their fb privacy settings.

I'm glad this guy is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom