Offroad evolution built jk

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
why spend so much time and money to build up the jeep only to sell it??

seems the last few builds have been newer Jeeps barely wheeled and then sold...

my cynicism thinks these are just build flips, spend a few months building up post count just for the purpose of selling once the build is complete...

:yup:

And Us who actually WANT to wheel our jeeps cant afford these EPIC builds right off the bat... but then again, Maybe people are selling them because they cant afford them either... now that everything is said and done and the bills for the build start piling up. :idontknow:

This is why I always pay cash for my mods... :twocents:

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Overlander is right. Jeeps are currently a fad with an awful lot of folks. I think some guys get caught up in the builds too and end up overbuilding. Wait til gas hits $4 a gallon again - it'll be a stampede to trade these in.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Overlander is right. Jeeps are currently a fad with an awful lot of folks. I think some guys get caught up in the builds too and end up overbuilding. Wait til gas hits $4 a gallon again - it'll be a stampede to trade these in.

I remember driving my YJ around on 37s post-Katrina. $4 a gallon @ 10mpg made me have indecent thoughts but I stuck it out. Hope to not see that number again...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug

It's surprising what a jeep on 35s can do when you air down a few lbs! You really don't HAVE to put that much into them.. but I totally understand the addiction.

Brute

Hooked

Fuck that...they are going to bury me in my Jeep...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Not me. Might cut off the cable, but not selling the Jeep. If I don’t drive where I want, and stop running the air conditioner at my house, you’ll know I’m flat broke.

Fully Built by Offroad Evolution?

980x.gif

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/26090-1st-day-on-the-evo-double-throwdown-build

[emoji23]

Ddays

Hooked

jesse3638

Hooked
Yep. I bought my jeep with one thing in mind. To go "jeeping". It's almost paid off and it spends a lot of its life garage unfortunately but I'm keeping it. I've got some money invested in it but nothing super crazy. It does exactly what I want it to do. I traded in my truck yesterday for a nice shiny new 2017 Nissan Sentra. It was cheaper to have a car payment on something that gets 35+ mpg than drive my truck or jeep as a DD. Even if I could afford these built up jeeps I wouldn't buy them. Building mine was half to reason to get one. I can't imagine not doing my own work and mods. My Co worker recently bought a CJ-7 (Check out the Hoon chronicles in old iron). He was having problems with it. Didn't even try to figure if out himself. Had it towed to a shop and paid $900 for a new axle shaft to be installed. WTF? Not willing to wrench on it yourself you have no business owning one. Just my opinion.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Yep. I bought my jeep with one thing in mind. To go "jeeping". It's almost paid off and it spends a lot of its life garage unfortunately but I'm keeping it. I've got some money invested in it but nothing super crazy. It does exactly what I want it to do. I traded in my truck yesterday for a nice shiny new 2017 Nissan Sentra. It was cheaper to have a car payment on something that gets 35+ mpg than drive my truck or jeep as a DD. Even if I could afford these built up jeeps I wouldn't buy them. Building mine was half to reason to get one. I can't imagine not doing my own work and mods. My Co worker recently bought a CJ-7 (Check out the Hoon chronicles in old iron). He was having problems with it. Didn't even try to figure if out himself. Had it towed to a shop and paid $900 for a new axle shaft to be installed. WTF? Not willing to wrench on it yourself you have no business owning one. Just my opinion.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

These machines we call Jeeps, absolutely need to have their bolts massaged from time to time. If you have to pay someone to do that for you every time, which will be more than a few times, you better have a tall stack of cash. I couldn’t imagine how scary it would be to own one of these not knowing the first thing about how it works.

JKbrick

These machines we call Jeeps, absolutely need to have their bolts massaged from time to time. If you have to pay someone to do that for you every time, which will be more than a few times, you better have a tall stack of cash. I couldn’t imagine how scary it would be to own one of these not knowing the first thing about how it works.

That’s what I think every time I pass a soccer mom on 37’s on the way to take the kids to school. I’ve experienced death wobble and I bet the first time these ladies do those will all be for sale or traded in in about 10 minutes.

jeeper52

LOSER
Bump still for sale, make reasonable offer

Attachments

• 73708AAB-6AA7-46A5-B4D8-80B69E9333F7.jpg
    73708AAB-6AA7-46A5-B4D8-80B69E9333F7.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 332
  • 5CFEC3AB-4E08-4F4A-BE89-BB70A018B0F8.jpg
    5CFEC3AB-4E08-4F4A-BE89-BB70A018B0F8.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 336
Top Bottom