Offroad evolution built jk

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I want it... straight trade for DZZ?
2015, 36k miles, 6 speed manual, anal maintained, anal mod installation, every single bolt is torqued to spec and painted... body and interior is clean and in great shape...

Otherwise... We're in the early stages of buying a house. :( I would have to sell DZZ, then get a loan for the difference...

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

Last edited:

jeeper52

LOSER
2015, 36k miles, 6 speed manual, anal maintained, anal mod installation, every single bolt is torqued to spec and painted... body and interior is clean and in great shape...

Otherwise... We're in the early stages of buying a house. :( I would have to sell DZZ, then get a loan for the difference...

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

I’m sorry but what is a DZZ??

TrailHunter

Hooked

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

What kind of maintenance & mod installation? Sounds messy.

jeeper52

LOSER
It’s his JKU build. Click the link he posted and take a look.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh ok got it, looks like a nice build. I’m not really looking for a trade right now. Only selling it so I can finish paying in towards a business partnership. I’m selling some other things so if they go 1st I’m going to keep the jeep. I won’t be able to replace it for what I’m trying to sell it for.

VMSHack

It’s crazy I just paid off my 2013 jk, and thinking of starting upgrading and trying to figure out how to get the $2000 for a an Evo lift and seems like most people here have no problem dropping $70k on someone else’s build, or dropping $20,000-$30,000 on upgrades. Lol I am struggling for $2000-$3000 for wheels and tires lmao it just amazes me and makes me feel really poor

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
It’s crazy I just paid off my 2013 jk, and thinking of starting upgrading and trying to figure out how to get the $2000 for a an Evo lift and seems like most people here have no problem dropping $70k on someone else’s build, or dropping $20,000-$30,000 on upgrades. Lol I am struggling for $2000-$3000 for wheels and tires lmao it just amazes me and makes me feel really poor

Don’t compare yourself to others, you may actually be in the silent majority.

JES

Or you're just not in debt up to your ears.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

VMSHack

What would you do if you did have 10k laying around?

I really don’t know, I have never had that much laying around, I guess if I did have an “extra” $10k I would lift my jeep with 35-37’s and maybe some bumpers. Maybe some rockslide engineering rocksliders... (getting old lol) some led headlights too because factory are better than before but still suck

Last edited:
Top Bottom