NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Now back on topic...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107674.017151.jpg
Jill hitting the Con for the first time in her jeep!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107738.161974.jpg

Rocking it!!!

The iconic bridge crossing!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107769.677945.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107816.118768.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107839.598283.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107865.204655.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107879.746092.jpg

Panda's first bridge pic after many times across it!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107931.255553.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107971.825236.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444107984.198233.jpg

The family and I had another great trip! Life is good! Every day is a gift and spending time with friends while meeting new ones only makes it better!!!

Mrs.2013rubirick

Now back on topic...
View attachment 168111
Jill hitting the Con for the first time in her jeep!
View attachment 168112

Rocking it!!!

The iconic bridge crossing!!!

View attachment 168113

View attachment 168114

View attachment 168115

View attachment 168117

View attachment 168118

Panda's first bridge pic after many times across it!!

View attachment 168119

View attachment 168120

View attachment 168121

The family and I had another great trip! Life is good! Every day is a gift and spending time with friends while meeting new ones only makes it better!!!

Thanks for the pics!

We had a great time and loved spending time with old and new friends. It was great meeting some new people, it was a great trip!
Awesome people, beautiful place, great food, good times, couldn't ask for more!

Glad everyone made it home safely!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Still wish I was there! I could have used a few more days. Not sure the jeep feels the same way. Lol

Attachments

• 1444108047636.jpg
    1444108047636.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 235
  • 1444108163685.jpg
    1444108163685.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 1444108247274.jpg
    1444108247274.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 230

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Your persona in person and online are very different. It was a pleasure meeting you in person, that's why I'm somewhat confused by all of this.

Thanks Scott. There is no duality. When your friend attacks me personally and acts like a hypocrite I speak out. It was a pleasure meeting you as well.

Panda

Okay, okay already - I'm here :rolleyes2:

You know, there's a reason why I purposefully stay out of threads like this and now I'm reminded yet again why.

Before I continue, I have a serious question to ask - will it really make any difference to any of you what I might have to say? I mean, there are some strong words being thrown around and people who seem pretty sure of themselves regarding what really happened and I just have to wonder if anything I say will actually change what some of you haven choose to believe?

To Kyle, I really am sorry to hear about your loss.

I hope it would make a difference I know we all trust your word :yup:

Okay, okay already - I'm here :rolleyes2:

You know, there's a reason why I purposefully stay out of threads like this and now I'm reminded yet again why.

Before I continue, I have a serious question to ask - will it really make any difference to any of you what I might have to say? I mean, there are some strong words being thrown around and people who seem pretty sure of themselves regarding what really happened and I just have to wonder if anything I say will actually change what some of you haven choose to believe?

To Kyle, I really am sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm with u on this! Love the forum as a tool to learn, share experiences, and meet fellow jeep enthusiasts, but this HS drama is too much! I scanned the thread to see everyone's pics from the trip and it was congested by too much other stuff! Have a great week. Hope our family and yours can wheel together again soon!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
And yet another thread completely destroyed courtesy of a few keyboard warriors. I am convinced that a select few do nothing more than troll threads looking for shit to start. The ratio of troll posts compared to helpful posts is off the charts IMHO.

At the end of the day, it was a great weekend trip with great friends. :thumbup: :beer:

Davwashere

Since we are all in the mood for giving thanks, I'd like to thank Panda, Crippledpetey, Fitzbsly, and Eraugrad04 again for all there help with my leaking power steering line. In case you ever have an o-ring failure on your return line, Teflon tape works perfectly for the fix.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444109417.236003.jpg

K.D.C.H

And yet another thread completely destroyed courtesy of a few keyboard warriors. I am convinced that a select few do nothing more than troll threads looking for shit to start. The ratio of troll posts compared to helpful posts is off the charts IMHO.

At the end of the day, it was a great weekend trip with great friends. :thumbup: :beer:

Well said, I wonder how many people have left due to responses like this. Very sad because I really do this there are so many on here that have some great info to share and many will never really get to experience thanks to a few bad apples.

As a business owner myself it's a hard thing to watch because I know the kind of hard work and dedication it takes to build a place as amazing as this.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would love to hear if you felt appreciated for what you did to help us out? I had a great time hanging out with you guys. Thanks again for helping us out! You guys rock!

Being that you insisted in doing all the work, I should say that I'm grateful to you. As far as Ricky goes, I truly believe that he was grateful for our help and I hope he knows that it was our pleasure. There have been a handful of other people who've let me know how grateful they were for us coming out as well including Crippledpetey, 07JKSahara and Panda but I think they know we didn't come out for the thanks we would get but rather, it was simply something we could do.

I am curious to hear the story. Probably nobody else is though.

LOL!! I'm sure you are especially being that you're the one who started all this by calling Rox Star out. Thanks! :crazyeyes:

While I have no doubts that Rox Star is a nice guy that everyone here loves him, I'd have to agree with you in that his "thank you" on this post seemed a little less than sincere. But, truth be told, no sweat off my back as him thanking me isn't why I chose to help out. What I will say is that he would have been better off NOT sending me a PM this evening. I'm sure he meant well but it's kind of hard to take someone thanking you when at the same time they start talking about hindsight, how the group should have taken care of things themselves and how he shouldn't have asked for my help. Of course, this PM didn't come in until about 7 this evening - well after the shit hit the fan.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hope it would make a difference I know we all trust your word :yup:

:cheesy: ALL might be a stretch but, I appreciate you trusting my word. :yup:

I'm with u on this! Love the forum as a tool to learn, share experiences, and meet fellow jeep enthusiasts, but this HS drama is too much! I scanned the thread to see everyone's pics from the trip and it was congested by too much other stuff! Have a great week. Hope our family and yours can wheel together again soon!

Indeed, have a great week and with any luck, we'll get to hook up sometime soon. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Oh come off your high horse. In spite of what you choose to believe, a lot of you guys had a healthy hand in helping to destroying this thread.

Glad you all had a great weekend - try focusing your attention on that.

Well said, I wonder how many people have left due to responses like this. Very sad because I really do this there are so many on here that have some great info to share and many will never really get to experience thanks to a few bad apples.

As a business owner myself it's a hard thing to watch because I know the kind of hard work and dedication it takes to build a place as amazing as this.

Well, being that this my shin dig, I guess it sucks to be me.

Being that you insisted in doing all the work, I should say that I'm grateful to you. As far as Ricky goes, I truly believe that he was grateful for our help and I hope he knows that it was our pleasure. There have been a handful of other people who've let me know how grateful they were for us coming out as well including Crippledpetey, 07JKSahara and Panda but I think they know we didn't come out for the thanks we would get but rather, it was simply something we could do

Eddie I was very grateful for your help out there, and was so glad when you said you had a welder. You really did save my weekend by having that welder in your jeep. I had a great time talking with you the 30-45 minutes we did after everything was fixed. You and your wife rock and I hope to get out on the trail with you sooner then later.

O and I already ordered a welder just like I said I was lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He has a family and is probably not spending every single minute that he has looking at your post about how he did not say Thank You like you would have.

Please feel free not to click on any "NorCal" post if you don't like the way we protect our own.

I almost passed this one up being that it was so full of testosterone but, that being said, I would like to remind you that this is MY forum and I'd prefer if you wouldn't be so territorial here. You might overstay your welcome. :)

Top Bottom