NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Ugh! Weather is now showing a 100% chance to rain with thunderstorms tomorrow along with a 40% chance of rain Saturday afternoon into Sunday. The rain will make for a great trail ride, but I hate the idea of putting the top and doors back on!

So if you're concerned about rain and getting wet go to work instead of coming to the rubicon. I enjoy the outdoors and don't want to hear any complaining about how it's raining. Thanks everyone. See ya tomorrow.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
So if you're concerned about rain and getting wet go to work instead of coming to the rubicon. I enjoy the outdoors and don't want to hear any complaining about how it's raining. Thanks everyone. See ya tomorrow.

Oh there's not complaining! I actually think the rain would make it more fun! I just don't want my fancy hair style getting messed up!! :cheesyb

bkac

Caught the Bug
Oh there's not complaining! I actually think the rain would make it more fun! I just don't want my fancy hair style getting messed up!! :cheesyb

Good thing I don't have any hair, nothing to get messed up! Bring on the slick wet rocks! Can't wait!

bkac

Caught the Bug
So excited. I'm like a kid on the last day of school watching the clock. My copilot just got here from
MI. We're in like Flynn.

I'm on my way for the final few things, gonna grab another trap just in case its needed. I'm with you, can't wait! Rain or shine it's gonna be awesome!

Top Bottom