NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

orangedude71

Long time lurker. First time poster. I'm with a group of 8-10 jeeps who also plan on camping Saturday night in the springs. Probably see you around there. We usually camp up to the right of the hellipad.

07JKSahara

Long time lurker. First time poster. I'm with a group of 8-10 jeeps who also plan on camping Saturday night in the springs. Probably see you around there. We usually camp up to the right of the hellipad.

Cool! It'd be great to meet you! Should be a beautiful couple days on the trail. Are you guys going in loon on Friday?

orangedude71

Cool! It'd be great to meet you! Should be a beautiful couple days on the trail. Are you guys going in loon on Friday?
Were coming in Saturday morning from loon. I've wheeled with a couple of you guys before. I believe I did the first part of fordyce and signal peak with Kyle

Rox Star

Looking forward to meeting you guys! Should be a great weekend!!!:beer::beer:

Top Bottom